• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syder

holy shit the red card in the Watford game

sV59q39.gif

what the actual fuck is he doing
To think I was thiiiiiiiiis close to putting Britos in my fantasy team.

Bersi

Inter doesn't play bad,but their biggest problem was and still is that,outside of icardi,nobody scores. They badly nees someone else upfront.

Labadal

If Roma don't win, I blame the post. They are a good team, but in the end, I don't see them winning the league.

Lol, Icardi scores!

Have you seen our defence?

Have you seen liverpools defence?

There will be 4 goals in the first half alone.

Usually when two teams with shit defences play, it ends up low scoring.

Anyway, I hope United get to play Crystal Palace before De Boer gets the sack.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Lasted long
Not surprised, Aguero did fuck all, the steward was being a fat wanker
I feel like Čech is only bad when he has an untrustworthy defence in front of him, which has been a lot since joining Arsenal.

Defence can't be blamed when he's fluffing the easiest of saves though. He hasn't impressed me once since joining. Wish we'd went for Pickford.

Zasa

This Roma team with Mahrez would be wonderful. Really need another capable goalscoring winger to compete with Napoli & friends.

Audioboxer

i miss LVG ; ;

provided quality entertainment....and isnt that why we watch sports?

David Moyes was about as entertaining as being told you have a terminal illness. LvG brought some fun press conferences and banter, but apart from a handful of incidents he sat on the bench like a statue. Giggs had to be out there constantly trying to get the team going.

He was an improvement from Moyes in all respects, but the Premier league wasn't for him. He couldn't adapt and his authoritarian approach put players off and took the on the pitch play back centuries.

Two shockingly bad decisions by the Man Utd board. Hard or not to replace Fergie they made two huge blunders. At least LvG had some reputation but the damn club and all those making the decision should have known LvG inside out and seen the alarm bells.

Mourinho is still a gamble, but he wins things, can get players signing and his man management is good. He's just a whiny bitch at times and I'm not talking banter Mourinho. I'm talking the genuinely sobbing Mourinho who acts like a 10 year old. Gotta hope being around Sir Alex and getting a bit older himself tames that side of him a bit. I don't like seeing him too dull though, and at times over the past year he has been far too muted. Especially in press conferences where even LvG could have some fun.

David fucking Moyes though. Sir Alex, you should have been fired from the board for that. What an outstandingly ridiculous decision. Soo bad I think even rival fans had a tiny bit of empathy. Tiny bit. They were loving it for the most part.

When's Costa?

he deleted his instagram,stopped posting to twitter and returned to cobham to train at chelsea but i doubt Conte will do the same as last season and let him get away with it yet again, he has been warned too many times.
Chelsea will wait until deadline day and he will be sold.
I will miss him in the league to be honest, he did go overboard one or two times but he was hugely entertaining and last season he was well behaved on the pitch 90% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom