• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

slider

Why aren't Lacazette, Kolasinac, and Mustafi (they aren't seriously going to sell him to Inter, are they?) starting?

I at least hope that Ox is playing on the left rather than Bellerin.

If the rumours are true, Mustafi doesn't make sense to me at all.

MikeBison

I would actually say that if you want Karius to come in and see what he can do, this is probably not a bad one for it.

Essentially, I disagree with Carra. Because our weakeness is the lesser teams who play really physically and bombard keepers with crosses and huge lumps bumping into them. That's not Arsenals style. You have to play against good football. A Palace or a Watford would target a new keeper.

sammex

I would actually say that if you want Karius to come in and see what he can do, this is probably not a bad one for it.

Essentially, I disagree with Carra. Because our weakeness is the lesser teams who play really physically and bombard keepers with crosses and huge lumps bumping into them. That's not Arsenals style. You have to play against good football. A Palace or a Watford would target a new keeper.

They should've started Giroud.

Lunar FC

qFUtq8S.gif

MikeBison

Joking or being serious here? Is that bantering in a football thread? If that's true, that's ridiculous.

I think Salah is still trying to find his feet in this team. I still don't think he has adopted well in Klopp's style.

Utter nonsense. He's scored a couple and assisted a couple. Beats men on his side and gets through a lot of defensive work. He is precisely a Klopp player. He's just settling. And him playing 'off the boil' is contributing to 4 or 5 goals. I'll take that.

Sane_Man

Yeeeah. We need like 3 more with this defence though. Can is starting to play beastly all of a sudden and he won't sign a new contract :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom