• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audioboxer

I've had the privilege of seeing Chadwick play for my favourite club (Royal Antwerp) in Belgium, on loan.

Chadwick_Luke_14.jpg

What a legend. One of the best players I have ever seen playing on our ground, right next to Cristiano Ronaldo.

ZUNpNn2.png

Made your team better. Still a better goal to game ratio than Danny Welbeck (Lash, respond if you're okay. Chadwick > Welbeck).

Cmon Everton, at least get a goal.

Mory Dunz

Has Morata gotten to play a full game yet?

I guess you wanna keep batshuauyi happy...but your 9 will want to finish games against losing tired defenses. Most do. (except benzema >_<)

Has Morata gotten to play a full game yet?

I guess you wanna keep batshuauyi happy...but your 9 will want to finish games against losing tired defenses. Most do. (except benzema >_<)

He has only started 2 matches so far... Early on in the season and all. I don't think he is that bothered.

Klopp said:
"Simon is rested, that is all. He won the race and was really strong for us but we need the other two boys (Loris Karius and Danny Ward) also. For a goalkeeper it's a different intensity. He is in the stadium, we had no argument and I told him a rest makes sense."

Dunno how much I believe resting a keeper but I understand wanting to give the other two a shot. But in this game though?

I'm ready for fuckery.

Danchi

Why aren't Lacazette, Kolasinac, and Mustafi (they aren't seriously going to sell him to Inter, are they?) starting?

I at least hope that Ox is playing on the left rather than Bellerin.

NHale

No Lacazette? Against THIS Liverpool defence. Why?

Lashley must be grateful he's banned right now. Because he's probably fuming about this.

Also if Arsenal loses today we already have the headlines about the rants "WHY WAS LACAZETTE ON THE BENCH ROBBIE? (Mr. DT RANT! Brought you by Ladbrokes"

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Lacazette and Giroud to come in after Liverpool's goal in the 83rd minute in the search for that late equaliser. No point in trying to attack from the first minutes against such a strong defence.

DukeBobby

We played a bit better in the second half, but that was easily our worst performance of the season so far. Calvert-Lewin should have started. The lad looks very sharp.

Koeman's got some spending to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom