• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dadasch

Skysportsnews reporting that Migs is seeking talks with Klopp over being dropped. All very bizarre
Wow, giving another player a decent chance equals to being dropped? Just like Müller yesterday.
Fuck this kind of players. If you have no confidence at all, how are you even on the pitch? Apparently you don't deserve it.

MikeBison

Wow, giving another player a decent chance equals to being dropped? Just like Müller yesterday.
Fuck this kind of players. If you have no confidence at all, how are you even on the pitch? Apparently you don't deserve it.

Different rules when its goal keepers though.

United has Mata ffs, he is a Smurf

Chelsea got Hazard who is a smurf and soft boi to the max. On top of that, right now, Chelsea are playing a RB at CB, who is often physically overpowered by bigger forwards. Moses isn't particularly strong, and Fabregas while being a snidy cunt, is soft as my shit this morning. Morata isn't very physically powerful either, compared to so many forwards out there.

I don't like the good boy attitude. I want Costa back.

XJ6rBGe.gif

diego-costa-atletico-madrid-2014_1a8z4p5czbuxu1grhuy9mxm8xt.jpg

He belong to us.

Dadasch

Different rules when its goal keepers though.
I'm aware of that, but acting like you will never play again is absolutely ridiculous. The game isn't even played yet.
It just shows that he doubts himself and his performances, which Klopp won't be happy about. I'm sure of that.

PS: Morata is better than Lukaku.

To be honest this Chelsea team will probably beat Man Utd 2-0. No matter where big Wayne was playing, he was losing this game.

Luke Chadwick is better than Lukaku, so it's not a high bar.
I've had the privilege of seeing Chadwick play for my favourite club (Royal Antwerp) in Belgium, on loan.

Chadwick_Luke_14.jpg

What a legend. One of the best players I have ever seen playing on our ground, right next to Cristiano Ronaldo.

Labadal

I just watched the Chelski - Loserton 1st half highlights. Other than two nice goals, my question is: Gueye, how did he not get sent off?

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
one of the papers today said Everton want Vardy for £40m so they're obviously just being linked with every available striker.

Vardy - Costa - Rooney

2015's dream team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom