• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

mnmZi.jpg

Tarantino

Linius

Congrats Linius. Who do you think will take the second semi? Are you rooting for van Barneveld?

I'm rooting for Barney. But Phil is a tough nut to crack. He's the overall best player out there. As far as I know the only darts player ever to become a millionaire from all his price money. But Barney is playing very well this tourney, so who knows. Darts is very unpredictable.

Not finished it, but it's good. I think it's good writing. I hear you see some things coming a mile away and I think it's fair to say it uses one or two typical horror tropes but it's great! I really like it.

Not as good as people say it is, but genuinely brilliant compare to the vast, vast majority of games. Makes you care about the characters

edit: darts talk in my football thread? Mumei,
ban me pls

Thanks, looks like I'll pick up the free episode on XBL if it's still being offered.

Episode 1 is good. But it just sets the story so I think it's worth you playing episode 2 aswel and see if you like it from there. I'm up to episode 3 which Giant Bomb say is debatably the best episode!

I thought it was haha! Any particular reason?!

Did they say 3&4 were the best episodes even though they said 4 was the worst one when it came out? Gary Whitta acquaitancy coming to the fore?

Ezekiel, you missed out on a great sale. You could have picked up the whole series for only 800 points :(

Ahh shit. Ah well, time to use my Xmas vouchers.

Episode 1 is good. But it just sets the story so I think it's worth you playing episode 2 aswel and see if you like it from there. I'm up to episode 3 which
Giant Bomb say is debatably the best episode!

Might give it a break between episodes for dat episodic feel.
Just realised I've only probably completed under 30 games this gen. I blame FIFA and Halo.

I thought it was haha! Any particular reason?![/QUOTE]

dc89

Did they say 3&4 were the best episodes even though they said 4 was the worst one when it came out? Gary Whitta acquaitancy coming to the fore?

I was listening to one of the recent podcasts in the car! I think they said 4 had it's moments of greatness but it was mainly about setting up for the final episode.

SPOILERS IN THE TAGS! DO NOT HIGHLIGHT OR INSTA-SPOIL FOR YOU!

I heard something about an attic. It freaked me the fuck out.

I was listening to one of the recent podcasts in the car! I think they said 4 had it's moments of greatness but it was mainly about setting up for the final episode.

SPOILERS IN THE TAGS! DO NOT HIGHLIGHT OR INSTA-SPOIL FOR YOU!

I heard something about an attic. It freaked me the fuck out.

Yeah that's in Ep 4.

Ep 4 certainly isn't TWD's strongest moment. It's always been a bit of a mystery why people around here fall over their own feet talking about Whitta just because he posts here.

Nothing against him, I just find it weird.

kharma45

Ep 4 certainly isn't TWD's strongest moment. It's always been a bit of a mystery why people around here fall over their own feet talking about Whitta just because he posts here.

Nothing against him, I just find it weird.

people are brown nosers.

4 isn't bad, just not as good as the others.

Whitta's new movie looks good. Write me in Whitta, I can be Will Smiths son better than that karate kid. Also give me your Hollywood writing contacts.

Top Bottom