• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

GorillaJu

Swap Silva for Michu.

Well, you need someone who can play on the right, don't you? I suppose you could put Mata on the right and Michu in his position.

Edit: I got my mechanical keyboard today. Any keyboard nerds here? I could type on this thing for fucking hours, it's absolutely sexual.

Messi

But Real Madrid's season is already over.

tumblr_lsik25Oq5H1qdmjrpo5_500.gif

Tc91

Well, you need someone who can play on the right, don't you? I suppose you could put Mata on the right and Michu in his position.

Edit: I got my mechanical keyboard today. Any keyboard nerds here? I could type on this thing for fucking hours, it's absolutely sexual.

Mechanical keyboards are amazing. What did you go for? I had a razer blackwidow but the blue switches were too loud so I put it on eBay and grabbed a Noppo Choc mini with Reds I think.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Darron Gibson ruled out for a month.

Everton to fade away confirmed.

GorillaJu

Mechanical keyboards are amazing. What did you go for? I had a razer blackwidow but the blue switches were too loud so I put it on eBay and grabbed a Noppo Choc mini with Reds I think.

Mine's a Leopold, with red switches. I tried them all out at the electronics store, and reds seemed like the best compromise between lightness and loudness.

Tc91

Mine's a Leopold, with red switches. I tried them all out at the electronics store, and reds seemed like the best compromise between lightness and loudness.

Yeah reds are super soft, I really like the look of das keyboards but I cba going through the effort of selling mine just to get one. They are probably nearly the same.

Manager

FFS. Whole football world in Dzeko love fest.

I've updated the starts list, still doesn't look good. Journalists are ridiculous.

Starts this season:
Norwich 2½ goals 0 assists
Dortmund 0/0
Everton 0/0
Chelsea 0/0
Real Madrid 0/0
West Ham 0/0
Ajax 0/0
Dortmund 0/0
Arsenal 0/0
QPR 1/1

Last matches last season:
Sunderland 0/0
Stoke 0/0
SP Lisbon 0/0
SP Lisbon 0/0
Fulham 1/0
Everton 0/0
Wigan 1/0
Liverpool 0/0
Sunderland 0/0
Bayern 0/2
Norwich 0/0
Napoli 0/0

GorillaJu

Yeah reds are super soft, I really like the look of das keyboards but I cba going through the effort of selling mine just to get one. They are probably nearly the same.

The only thing I don't like about das is the black piano finish. I really like my keyboards to look as simple and nondescript as possible, and the das design is a little bit too flashy for me.

Plasma

Banned
Some Turkish TV channel think Arsenal have agreed a fee for Arda Turan, if we actually sign all of these players we've supposedly agreed terms with we won't have any room for them in the squad.

Timurid

Some Turkish TV channel think Arsenal have agreed a fee for Arda Turan, if we actually sign all of these players we've supposedly agreed terms with we won't have any room for them in the squad.

Arda turan would be an awesome signing for arsenal, but isn't he cup-tied?

Kyoufu

Pardew doesn't think Ba is a goner yet. Says there is a chance he stays in this window.

edit: BREAKING NEWS: News of Debuchy signing has... BROKEN DANNY SIMPSON'S TOE! OUT FOR FOUR WEEKS!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Tony Cascarino in today's Times saying that Walcott is worth "150k a week" and that "the world's best clubs are watching him".

untitled-1aixoet.gif

BREAKING NEWS: News of Debuchy signing has... BROKEN DANNY SIMPSON'S TOE! OUT FOR FOUR WEEKS!

Same thing's happened to Bosingwa. Silly twats.

dc89

So Balotelli is still not available for selection.

I think a deal (loan or otherwise) has been done and he's going in January.

Yen

suso30fernandez ‏@suso30fernandez
I wanna wish all my followers a happy new year.This year has been brilliant..amazing and really glad to be in the best team in the world.

suso30fernandez ‏@suso30fernandez
So as I said few days ago thanks for your support coz it was brilliant,it's brilliant and it'll be brilliant.. LFC

*swoon*

Carbonox

Apparently the talks with Chelsea didn't go that well according to the Guardian.

Supposedly tied to the amount of people claiming to be reps of Ba and trying to sort out agent fees, etc. Either way, acquiring Ba is no easy feat. Even for Newcastle it seems!

Despite his goals, him remaining will not boost the team. Quite the opposite.

Kyoufu

Supposedly tied to the amount of people claiming to be reps of Ba and trying to sort out agent fees, etc. Either way, acquiring Ba is no easy feat. Even for Newcastle it seems!

Despite his goals, him remaining will not boost the team. Quite the opposite.

It would if we dropped Cisse.

We can't play 2 strikers but Pardew doesn't know that. Derp.

Cech groin injury confirmed, waiting to see how long he will be out for. I hope we have a recall clause for Courtios if Cech is out for a long time, we're screwed if Turnbull is in goal for a while.

Top Bottom