• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

K1LLER7

Where's the link to the poll, or what others do they have shortlisted?

Thought Cisse's vs Chelsea has been the best
It was on sky sports news. Those I remember were:

Cisse, Crouch v City, Aguero v QPR, RVP v Fulham, Jerome vs Southampton.

I would choose Crouch's.

Diego Buonanote agent : Diego has said yes to Palermo, it now depends on Malaga, Palermo and Diego are in agreement of contract.

ib0vxVHuyFO8xd.gif

Don't cunt up now, Malaga owners.

sohois

Happy new Year Football GAF, just gone past 12 here. Sure are a lot of fireworks given this country doesn't even fucking celebrate New Years Eve.

Carbonox

Cisse's was the goal of last season and still is goal of 2012. It was an impossible goal that THE IMMORTAL KING PAPISS could only score.

dc89

hype hype hype hype!

When asked if City would be signing any players during January Mancini replied with 'probably'.

DDR!

dc89

Lucas Moura has joined PSG! He's flown to Qatar to join up with the squad who are there to play a friendly.

His agent reported received £9m.

Still can't believe I wanted Lucas Moura in the summer. Would have been absolutely insane to pay £35m for him. Transfer window makes me cray.

We'll send it to Porto for James instead.

dc89

Mancini has a interview in Gazetta. Some details:

- United deserve to be ahead. But it would be fairer if it was 3 points and not 7. :lol
- RVP is the difference.
- In regards to the summer transfer window 'I can say we only worked on transfers in the last three days.'
- Mancini thinks Mario is staying. 'Sheikh Mansour is crazy about him. Mario is an investment, the cub spent money on him. City are not a club which wastes money.'
- Mancini is not worried about Sorriano and #BasedTxiki arriving and laying the ground for Pep. He says they are 'serious people'.
- On United and the way they berate refs. 'You can see it. United is the club that won everything for 20 years. They make the refs feel that power.'
- On the CL. 'City have not played CL for 40 years. We were unlucky in the draw, we lost our chance losing in Madrid.'
- Lastly, Mancini on Conte "It's like Lippi's Juve'95. But that he's good, you could say it already in Bari n Siena"

Help with the last one Serie A GAF

Timurid

Calling PSG, the club who sacked their manager while they were top of the table, classy is weird.

*****uare was trash and who wouldn't sack a mediocre manager for a great manager like Ancelotti?

Edit- he so shit that you can't even type his full name on here.

Wilbur

Banned
*****uare was trash and who wouldn't sack a mediocre manager for a great manager like Ancelotti?

Edit- he so shit that you can't even type his full name on here.

It's not the point. He was doing well enough to warrant staying. Wooden advocates sacking managers who win 8-0 and at Everton.

Clegg

Mancini's argument about City lacking experience at the top level falls flat when you realize that half their squad have played in World Cups and European Championships.

Timurid

It's not the point. He was doing well enough to warrant staying. Wooden advocates sacking managers who win 8-0 and at Everton.

He embarrassed PSG in the europa and in the league cup. Who cares if we were first place. We had opportunity to sign a class manager and get rid of *****uare and we took it. Granted, we lost to the overachievers last year, but this year psg will win ligue 1 and probably get to the quarters or even further who knows in the cl! Plus, you know you are shit manager, if you lose to sv salzburg 2-0.

"Warrant staying" fuck me, it's about making the best club possible, not all about league placement. We fired ours last season while he was #1 with Copenhagen and had a record amount of points for half a season. :']

and It won't be sacking when Benitez contract runs out and just isn't extended, I'm alright with him staying until the summer (or whenever Mourinho manages to get fired). Also Zamparini is the best owner in the world, hope he fires Gasperini soon just to change things up a bit, maybe take up coaching himself.

Happy new year cunts, I'm going to get drunk now.

Top Bottom