• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Kyoufu

Tito visited Barcelona's training ground for the first time since his surgery 2 weeks ago.
7cplo.jpg

Hopefully it's gone for good.

Hope he fully recovers!

Arnie

Reading Pep's book, Tito's initial surgery hit him hard during his final season. Apparently his voice was breaking when he had to tell the group what was happening. Shredding stuff.

Salazar

I'm not expecting much from Henriquez straight away. He showed a lot of potential in Aouth America but he's still only a kid.

It'll be a few years before he's ready imo.

Will Keane's cruciate blowing out was a bummer. He would have really needed to prove himself on a fairly long loan, though. And will still need to when he gets fit again. If Henriquez performs at Wigan, he definitely jumps ahead.

Macheda can do one. To Torino, maybe.

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with it. Reus still hasn't completely adjusted to our style of play, mainly when we're in possession and the other team is defending most of the time.

That list is rather okay, anyway. Huszti should be lower, started off great but had like one good match after that. And Shaqiri is only on it because of the Bayern bonus, might as well have had Großkreutz on it.

The Fullback one, Piszczek is getting too much shit there. I agree that he was rather inconsistent in the Bundesliga but he gave Ronaldo a hard time and was great in the CL. Neither Jung nor Carvajal should be in front of him. I don't think they were so much better and more consistent than Piszczek in the Bundesliga to make up for it. And Schmelzer should be in the international class, too.

Oxx

I'm guessing the gym will be unbearably busy, but I still need to get off my arse. The Christmas to New Year period was pathetically unhealthy.

Happy with the king signing he looks a real talent for this level

Lightning fast as well
People were quite excited about him at OT. Before his injuries he was looking good to get some first team opportunities. I think he'll do very well for you guys and if you get promoted I think he could cut it in the PL too.

dc89

City prefer buying Jack Rodwell and Scott Sinclair. LOL

We can do this at the moment. Soon enough out team will be fueld with players from the new academy.

When we win the league with homegrown players... Will you join me in the consumption of UnitedGAF Salty Tears?

Kyoufu

Ba is still leaving for AFCON though right?

Senegal didn't qualify.

We can do this at the moment. Soon enough out team will be fueld with players from the new academy.

When we win the league with homegrown players... Will you join me in the consumption of UnitedGAF Salty Tears?

You will rock a team of homegrown players..... in the championship.

Salazar

Sounds like "destiny" talk, dc. Careful.

dc89

Top Bottom