• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

ShogunX

Jim Boardman ‏@JimBoardman
I just got a text saying a deal has been done. You can probably guess which one. #LFC

As for Ba I thought his agent being a cunt was going to mess up any potential deal? Guess not. Bit sad for Newcastle to lose their best goal scorer but you can always buy Carroll in the summer.

5 million. :(

worst contract ever

Thought it was 7.5m for Ba and then 5m for agent fee's.

Need to replace him in my FF.

Kyoufu

At least you wont be playing 4-4-2 anymore. Right?

I hope we never play 4-4-2 anymore. Loic Remy is our number one target and he's a winger, so that suggests to me we're aiming for 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 or whatever.

This could be a blessing in disguise.

Thought it was 7.5m for Ba and then 5m for agent fee's.

Need to replace him in my FF.

Agent fees are paid by Chelsea. We will receive 7 million, 2 of which will go to Ba.

Meier

68625_10152390420580455_31937056_n.jpg

This is fantastic. Zaba Baby!

ShogunX

The next Xbox, anyone getting it this year? If it comes out that is.

I will hopefully be getting it on release unless the launch games are horrific. The 360 has been my most played console for the past 6-7 years and in that time I have made some very good friends on LIVE.

One more -

John Aldridge ‏@Realaldo474
The word is sturridge signing to be confirmed very soon.

Good signing for us if it goes through.

GorillaJu

I'm not going to buy it because of the hardware problems with the 360, but I will consider a PS4, provided the price isn't too ridiculous again.

Wilbur

Banned
Good signing. I think he needs to fully buy into the mantra, and probably accept he isn't going to start up front when Suarez is in such good form, but provided he stops being a greedy cunt then it could work out very well.

Clegg

That Sturridge celebration always make me laugh. He was shithouse the entire game,scores a tap-in and then does a numpty celebration.

Decent enough player though.

jL1KVnk0dbmDz.jpg

I don't know what to tell you Wooden.

Our very own Charlie Adam where you are unsure if the player or manager is the oldest.

Good signing. I think he needs to fully buy into the mantra, and probably accept he isn't going to start up front when Suarez is in such good form, but provided he stops being a greedy cunt then it could work out very well.

About as big chances of Sturridge learning not to be greedy as Suarez stopping diving and being an overall cunt.

GQman2121

Banned
Can't help but think we're taking advantage of a poor contract situation with this one. But I'm not complaining, because we need the bodies up from.

Bargin price too given his scoring record over the last 12 months. Which is good with our track record of buying strikers. It won't sting as bad when he ultimately flames out before the spring.

Edit: Sturridge done, good. Ba can have his #23.

Patrick Bamford is back next week too from his loan at MK Dons. We're set upfront now. :s

Messi

Can't help but think we're taking advantage of a poor contract situation with this one. But I'm not complaining, because we need the bodies up from.

Bargin price too given his scoring record over the last 12 months. Which is good with our track record of buying strikers. It won't sting as bad when he ultimately flames out before the spring.

Is Sturridge done if what? Ba can have his #23.

Patrick Bamford is back next week too from his loan at MK Dons. We're set upfront now. :s

Any club that buys BA is taking advantage of a bad contract.

Kyoufu

Ba's goal record for us was insane. Put into consideration his goals dried up when he went on the wing and it''s just mindblowing.

Sturridge however wouldn't start for Marseille.

Carbonox

Farewell Demba Ba you merc.

Would have helped to at least keep him for today's game but that just shows what a load of bollocks the whole situation is. Oh well. It's January which means Cisse will rise up.

Top Bottom