• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Hixx

FootballGAF RealTalk Edition

I've only ever drankmore than 8 beers on a single night out probably once in my life and that was freshers week at my undergrad.

I really don't drink all that much "to have a good time". I don't consider myself a lightweight, I seem to just enjoy in moderation.

People who need to get bladdered to be fun around are generally dullards when sober.

see: kyoufu

Dat Mass Effect theme.

So good.

And I shed a tear when watching that RVP video :'(

Silly Arsenal fans. You have a long way to go until you reach the Liverpool psyche, in which we convince ourselves that our ex-players weren't all taht good anyway, and how we'd spend the funds on a far better squad as we march towards the title

YNWA

Wilbur

Banned
For real?

Yes. At least in the past year. He's been more impressive.

My love.

I can't believe I didn't want him :lol

I'll go

I've never been drunk, never had even a puff of a cigarette, and never taken any illegal drug

I've only ever had two cigarettes, never taken any drug but weed (although a fair bit of that), and what could be described as a healthy consumption of alcohol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What Hitcher filing cabinet do we put this post into?

1. Utterly wrong
2. Tongue in cheek
3. Salt as fuck

<3

Like all his posts, a wrong salty tongue in cheek.
3AQmK.gif

Timurid

You've been strangely tame this past 24 hours, Timo. What's up? :p Yeah, getting to Jovetic is going to be a bitch. The shoemaker will probably try to push him to Milan or Inter, if he decides to stay in Italy. Which remains to be seen. I expect City to come in with an offer both he and Fiorentina won't be able to refuse.
I felt bad for being jerk to fade last night. So i decided to take it easy with the rubentus stuff. Also, about jovetic I think he'll make the move to PSG or stay in Fiorentina.

Wes

venison crêpe
I've just never really understood the bravado that goes along with stating how much someone drank on a night out. I'm sure I did it when I was younger to stay in with the cool kids but I remember always finding it particularly weird how many girls like to boast about how much they drank on a certain night *shrug*

I've never smoked or taken any illegal drugs either. Neither have interested me.

Wilbur

Banned
Damn if Juve got Jovetic that would be so awesome. I really like Fiorentina so if they're able to plug the gap and continue playing well that would be great, but Jovetic DAMNNNNNNNN. /obligatoryforzajuve

Supposedly Lambert acknowledged some interest in Lescott.

Would be a good loan signing if that's all it is. Fan of the club, desperate to see them play better, experienced, would bring some stability, and I have no idea why he's not in more favour at City. Until the last 8 games or so of the season when Kompany stepped it up, Lescott was his equal last year.

Wilbur

Banned
I've just never really understood the bravado that goes along with stating how much someone drank on a night out. I'm sure I did it when I was younger to stay in with the cool kids but I remember always finding it particularly weird how many girls like to boast about how much they drank on a certain night *shrug*

I've never smoked or taken any illegal drugs either. Neither have interested me.

I don't like when you have people bragging about it, this Danish girl I know never talks about anything except what she's consumed, but I have a strict drinking routine that I stick to. Southern Comfort really is delish.

Turns our you're all a bunch of football nerds.

forza inter

dc89

Watching PL Years 08/09. The Nasri who smashed two goals past United is not the same man we bought.

Arsenal, what did you do with the real Nasri?!

Wes

venison crêpe
I don't like when you have people bragging about it, this Danish girl I know never talks about anything except what she's consumed, but I have a strict drinking routine that I stick to. Southern Comfort really is delish.

Is she single?

Wilbur

Banned
UNITEEEEEEEEE=====DDDDDDDDDDDD. We'll meet again soon, 90s bros! <3

http://shrani.si/f/31/g0/15yPMNMI/1/garylovesjuve.gif[/im][/QUOTE]

I really hope so! The only way I'll accept losing this year is if its to Dortmund or Juventus. Anyone else and I want #FergieOut

[quote="WoodenLung, post: 46052314"]Confession time : I wore an Inter hat today.[/QUOTE]

Pictures of it draped over your cock plz

Viva_ITK

Apparently Lindegaard won't be at United much longer and this is why Ben Amos has been recalled from his loan spell. Rumours be saying Lindegaard is a mouthy JT at Carrington and has upset Froggie enough to want him gone.

---

Nervous, imagine Lindegaard plays tmrw? I'll look like a cunt.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Really glad Ciro isn't around anymore. I was dreading this awkward encounter.

You've been strangely tame this past 24 hours, Timo. What's up? :p Yeah, getting to Jovetic is going to be a bitch. The shoemaker will probably try to push him to Milan or Inter, if he decides to stay in Italy. Which remains to be seen. I expect City to come in with an offer both he and Fiorentina won't be able to refuse.

WE ARE GETTING JUVETIC

I have never been more sure in my life.

Well, actually I was once last summer.
he'll come home soon enough :(

Wilbur

Banned
Viva_ITK

Apparently Lindegaard won't be at United much longer and this is why Ben Amos has been recalled from his loan spell. Rumours be saying Lindegaard is a mouthy JT at Carrington and has upset Froggie enough to want him gone.

---

Nervous, imagine Lindegaard plays tmrw? I'll look like a cunt.

Whaaaaaaa. A mouthy JT?! He can't handle the superior powers of DeGOD?

I like having a keeper as solid as Lindy on the bench.

3Sixty

Man, few things are as good as a proper good piss up.

The best feeling is the day after a monstrous hangover and you remember what its like to feel human again.

Watching PL Years 08/09. The Nasri who smashed two goals past United is not the same man we bought.

Arsenal, what did you do with the real Nasri?!

Nasri's best season for Arsenal was his last one where the injuries to Cesc allowed him to have a more central role in the midfield; he thrived in that position. Where does this play for City now?

Wilbur

Banned
Amos is probably as solid as Lindegaard. That's both praise for Big Ben and criticism for Lubdegaard.

Respectfully disagree; I don't know why Fergie would even entertain the thought that Lindegaard is better than De Gea, but he's a solid back up to have. Amos doesn't have any command of a penalty box whatsoever from what I've seen of him.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
De Gea really stepped up this season. Lindegaard seemed (to me at least) like the safer option last season.

Lightning

Banned
Nasri's best season for Arsenal was his last one where the injuries to Cesc allowed him to have a more central role in the midfield; he thrived in that position. Where does this play for City now?
Nasri leaving because we refused to pony up was a great great disappointment. I would love Nasri back at our club in the central position but I'm afraid it's now not possible.

Very disappointing though. Nasri through the middle is a very good player but on the wing he is wasted imo.

dc89

:O it's showing Rafa's FACT press conference now. Damn he was right and he was hounded out for it.

Fuck Froggie.

Nasri leaving because we refused to pony up was a great great disappointment. I would love Nasri back at our club in the central position but I'm afraid it's now not possible.

Very disappointing though. Nasri through the middle is a very good player but on the wing he is wasted imo.

Like Ramsey, Arshavin, Rosicky and Hleb. All were playmakers who clearly excelled playing centrally but rarely had the opportunity to do so. This is particularly true for Andrey who has been wasted at the club

Fuck your dumb cunt manager who sucks Balotelli's child bearing dick every time he shits in his lunchbox

I don't believe in him having the dick of a child, I think he's at least average.

Rafa the great master manager, FACT. We complained to lose against QPR, but that was his masterful resting of players so we can beat the mighty saints reserves, Rafa believers convinced me.

Clegg

I don't know whether to praise Mancini's patience with Balotelli or to deride his stupidity for giving him yet another chance.

Top Bottom