• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Messi

i'm just hoping Ronaldo doesn't bone us too bad. he's gonna score at least 1 over the tie.

I honestly think you will be lucky if he only scores once in each leg. You have gotten very lucky that Casillas is out also.

Hasn't Ronaldo scored 7 goals in the past 3 games?
see what I did there?

The more I look at Barry's own goal the funnier it is. Just lol.

Incredible own goal. What was he even trying.

Lightning

Banned
I love how Joe Hart gets a free pass from his mistakes. If that was Szczesny or De Gea who made that error for the second goal there would be 10 headlines on it now.

Messi

I love how Joe Hart gets a free pass from his mistakes. If that was Szczesny or De Gea who made that error for the second goal there would be 10 headlines on it now.

Maybe its because he is the English National goal keeper. Most of the vicious stories come from englands tabloids.

OMG WE WON! We hadn't won since November of last year. I had forgotten what victory felt like. ;____; #ClubDeportivoRafaMárquezLugo

Keep getting excited, it makes me laugh :D. hahahahahha. your team still sucks, and will continue to suck. Also, i hate America way more than Chivas, but their team has HEART, and i'm liking their chances this season.

DominoKid

Once the media has set the narrative for a player it's pretty hard to change it.

DDG is a shaky keeper
Nani is selfish and inconsistent
Scholes cant tackle (lol)

Hart has been damn shitty this year. Costing games for both club & country.

3Sixty

Some great unsung performers out there tonight.

Bosshida and Boss Hooiveld looking great (Fuck you wooden)

Jack Cork has got Yaya Toure in his back pocket, Silva in his side pocket and Nasri on a belt clip as he doesn't deserve a pocket.

Salazar

Oh man. Just saw a Brighton free kick - bloke runs in from the side and barges the wall about a yard. Bloke slots it along the ground in the space the wall has vacated.

The most blatant instance of that move I have ever seen.

Timurid

iNc3fEN8JFBce.gif

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Fëanor;47525669 said:
Bitch please, we defeated Tijuana while getting red carded twice since first half.
So sad that you can't find joy in your team winning and instead you have to come here to talk shit. América fans are so classless.
Keep getting excited, it makes me laugh :D. hahahahahha. your team still sucks, and will continue to suck. Also, i hate America way more than Chivas, but their team has HEART, and i'm liking their chances this season.
I never said it didn't suck. :p I'm aware we suck. I've just been able to find happiness in the little things in life, unlike some people in here.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
This should not have happened, but according to all the other reports he called him a puppet not a muppet. which makes more sense.

Mou did wait for that ref in the parking lot not to long ago. I don't remember Callejón talking about that though. to be fair.
I don't think the "but he did it first!" argument has ever been justified.

@ Regulus. You know something's wrong with Chivas when a shittier club from Guadalajara is having a better season thus far with washed up, recycled players (Omar Bravo... LOLS).

Messi

I don't think the "but he did it first!" argument has ever been justified.

I was pointing out how he didn't feel the need to talk about it. Both Messi and Mou are dickheads if these things actually happened. I believe they did happen.

Edit: Well atleast Messi is finally showing some personality outside of the field I suppose. He was incredibly boring before this stuff. Now we get to see the passionate side of messi. :p

Fëanor

So sad that you can't find joy in your team winning and instead you have to come here to talk shit. América fans are so classless.

I never said it didn't suck. :p I'm aware we suck. I've just been able to find happiness in the little things in life, unlike some people in here.

Cry some more.

I truly despise Chivas fans and lol assuming much.

GorillaJu

I was really bummed out when Adkins was sacked but I can't but think Pochettino is a really promising manager. I like the way Southampton play.

Also the Fantasy league is virgin tight at the top. Like 3 points separate the top 3, and Spanish Wrath had a sick fucking week already.

FuturusX

Just De Gea really, nobody talks about Szczesny, perhaps they think him to be average, but you don't hear a great deal. Dea Gea issue is that he could be one of the great all time keepers. His ability demands consideration...but pundits are dying to be the guy that's 'right' and prove him to be fool's gold. Emperor's new clothes...etc.

dc89

Hopefully the 360 controller part is for when you fly only, shooting with a controller is the most hilariously bad thing ever, I enjoy people using it on pc games though as I can easily shoot their sorry ass without even having to concentrate.

Ermmm. I like shooting with a controller too.

Nothing will beat my monster bet on Celtic beating Barcelona though.

How much did you win?

Did they fix the controller support on that game? It was hilariously bad with no onscreen xbox buttons, entire menu sections not being compatible, QTEs not working without keyboard, etc

Not sure. Not played in a while. TC has a gaming PC an I have an iMac. So I can only really play it when he's not around :lol

But I'm a curse to his PC. When I've turned it on in the past the power supply broke. And then another time it started beeping and I had to reseat the RAM.

Why is Borini so expensive?

I was thinking this.

Jordan Rhodes equalled a club record today of scoring in 7 league games in a row

Txiki will buy him in summer when he overhauls out squad.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/...-messi-real-madrid-video?INTCMP=ILCNETTXT3487

Lol Messi waited for Karanka and insulted him in front of his wife. Stay classy.

Messi has this real nasty side to him.

Dat expression.

http://shrani.si/f/41/zB/12DfCzhS/1/bonucciabbraccio.jpg[/img

He had a nice view on Vucinic's goal.

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iQwaBIjieWuYe.gif[/IG][/QUOTE]

Holy shit! That's awesome.

Salazar

lol

It's criminal that you can be talking about a squad overhaul, dc.

This is why you need to be spanked by FFP. Hilarious to read chat from City fans about the academy and the campus and the youth plan.

"Shit, we might not retain the league. Squad overhaul time".

PRESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Z9m2kr7.gif

deroli

What a shitty match yesterday :( Just like the week before against Leverkusen, our defense was completely disorganized. We desperately need a good back up for Piszczek and Schmelzer. Bender is totally out of place as a full back and should have rather played as a midfielder. And wtf was Lewandowski thinking? Now he'll miss the next few matches and we have no other capable striker to replace him. Plus we lost both games this season against fucking hamburg. ugh. Some referee calls were a bit unfortunate, though. Still, we have to get our shit together against Donezk if we want to advance. That won't happen we continue playing like the last two games.

The only good thing yesterday were the other results. Still a super shitty day.

Salazar

James ‏@writtenoff_mufc
Graeme Souness in the Times picks Real to have too much firepower for United and calls De Gea unconvincing. Thinks Jones should start at RB

a) Maybe so
b) Do one you pox-ridden filth-specked zero of a manager and a pundit
c) lol. Phil himself would probably disagree. A much less natural RB who offers quite a bit less going forward and who has recently been under the weather. Yeah, genius pick.

FootballFan

Lol Messi waited for Karanka and insulted him in front of his wife. Stay classy.

messi being a cunt? OMG no way!

now if cr7 did this, press would eat it up and talk about it much more.

Jesus it's like every week Madridistas cry and try make Messi look like John Terry's leader. Get over it, he isn't an angel but don't even start to compare him to that diving "Im sad and Madrid know why" Ronaldo.

No matter how hard you guys try, Ronaldo will always be seen as a much bigger asshole. You know why? Because he is. Maybe not JT, Barton or Pepe level, but not far off either.

I know Ronaldo can't get over the fact Messi is better and younger but I would hope at least you guys would.

How many of Barca-GAF are in here posting weekly news of crap Madrid players do(all the damn time, especially this season). Though I do realise you guys want to talk about something other than football(for obvious reasons).

dc89

VK4 said:
Our fans sang and stood behind us all game yesterday, despite losing.. Just reminds me that there will always be a lot to play for. #MCFC !!

Fuck JT here is a real Captain. Leader. Legend.

a) Maybe so
b) Do one you pox-ridden filth-specked zero of a manager and a pundit
c) lol. Phil himself would probably disagree. A much less natural RB who offers quite a bit less going forward and who has recently been under the weather. Yeah, genius pick.

Put down young foreign keeper; hype young English talent in his secondary position and ignore our best player in the same position. Sounds about right to me.

Salazar

There's no way United throw away this lead.

cEmBXP2.gif

That means a lot, Yenrot. I just wanna say, before the frenzy of abuse and psychic trauma in a few hours time, thank u.

Hoping for

--------------DDG
Raf---Evans----Rio---Evra
-----Carrick-----Clev
Valencia-----------Kagawa
-----Chicha----Rooney

Don't really mind, tho. We could well see Giggs, because SAF doesn't appear to have much compunction about throwing him into must-win games.

cEmBXP2.gif

That means a lot, Yenrot. I just wanna say, before the frenzy of abuse and psychic trauma in a few hours time, thank u.

Hoping for

--------------DDG
-----Carrick-----Clev
Valencia-----------Kagawa
-----Chicha----Rooney

Don't really mind, tho. We could well see Giggs, because SAF doesn't appear to have much compunction about throwing him into must-win games.

Nearly the same as yours, but I doubt Nani will play against Real Madrid so...

--------------DDG
-----Carrick-----Clev
Valencia-----------Nani
-----Chicha----Welbeck

Chicha will be taken off on the 60th minute for Wayne Rooney.

dc89

ASOS - God damn it's good. And I don't even think I'm at the good bits yet! 134 pages in.

I thought Arya and co were done for when Tom and Lem found them. Then they mentioned an inn. Then they saw the boat...then it sunk in. Jaime was here not too long ago.

I still thought they were done for considering that their hosts had planned to kill Jaime and co and take the horses back. Then the riders... Yup. This time they were truly fucked. But then...

"The Hand's daughter. Arya Stark of Winterfell."

SO GOOD!

I was really bummed out when Adkins was sacked but I can't but think Pochettino is a really promising manager. I like the way Southampton play.

Also the Fantasy league is virgin tight at the top. Like 3 points separate the top 3, and Spanish Wrath had a sick fucking week already.

Spanish only has like 2 players left to play I think, everyone else has about 7. I kinda hope Sturridge doesn't play so Suarez plays up front :p

Top Bottom