• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Wes

venison crêpe
In this documentary they're talking to some students who set up a blog about their naked cooking. They show his laptop and one of his browser tabs is isohunt. No trannysurprise but he's probably not a gaffer.

FootballFan

there's this girl in my class who has the biggest tits, and she's not trying to hide them either.

how do i talk her into letting me motorboat her?

Show her this GIF.

mtbZQ.gif

She will know what it means. Puyol gets all the ladies horny.

Zabojnik

Fuck me, had to go through 30+ pages. It's a good thing I have a job that allows me to browse the intertubes. I don't know how you guys do it.

Only Marchisio is suspended I think.

I almost had a heart attack reading this. It's bad enough we're without Chiellini and Asamoah (Conte confirmed he won't be playing). Marchisio is in!

Wes

venison crêpe
Oh yeah. Her name is Molly. Well isn't it a small world.

According to the Telegraph Lambert has sent Ireland to train with the youth team for the past two weeks. See ya Stephen.

ATF487

Late to this but I feel like I'd been watching that same Liverpool game for the past 4 years now. Dominating possession and most of the momentum but without anything to show for it.

If I could say something positive it would be that Henderson seems to be putting together a good string of games for the first time. I was surprised when he was subbed

Randdalf

It's taken all of a week to get halfway through a single OT, I'd imagine this one's going to go by even quicker with CL fixtures tomorrow and wednesday.

Wes

venison crêpe
Maybe Willkiller is just fine :lol

We wont rest until you invite us to your wedding.

We'll have two tables at the reception nearest the bar where the matches will be on. You can do the speeches during half time, then in the evening whilst you're cutting cake we can see how our fantasy teams did.

Top Bottom