• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkon

Angriest is probably the England vs Germany semi final at Euro 96. Put a huge downer on what was otherwise a great tournament.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
all jokes aside is this Messi thing serious enough to land him in jail? Or is he popular enough to get a slap on the wrist?

howWorks_P11.jpg

Look at this ffs

USB, done. Why not?

edit: Sorted, I hope. Let's roll :p

Hixx

[IMG.]http://www.turtlebeach.com/assets/products/46/howWorks_P11.jpg[/IMG]

Look at this ffs

USB, done. Why not?

Those are just the PS3 version of my x11s. All you do is put usb in for POWAH, plug the green input into the splitter they give you, plug splitter into your tvs sound output jacks, easy.

mumble is better fuck shitty ass console comms

Kenka

I must say, though it's only the Dutch cup this match is still very much alive in my memory. I remember my parents both went upstairs a few minutes before it would end but I got to stay up late and wanted to see it till the last second. Best decision I've made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a52yq2V3ceo

This moment is another one I'll never forget.

KLAAAAAS JAAAN <3

They both went in shoulder to shoulder, not much to be said there imo. But I got to admit, this is a lousy angle in shit quality.
"unkhnlaublik" "unkhlaublik"

I love how pissed Stevens is on the bench.

FootballFan

all jokes aside is this Messi thing serious enough to land him in jail? Or is he popular enough to get a slap on the wrist?

Who knows. We all know Messi doesn't sit down and do his taxes, he pays someone to lol. But that doesn't make him innocent.

I think he could go prison.

#FreeMessi

#MessiInnocent

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Messi won't go to prison guys. Nadal was accused of the same thing and he didn't go to prison. Stop fantasizing Barça will keep winning titles.

Interesting to see West Ham go for ZahALLAH on loan. We'd surely be investing in a new winger were that the case. Trouble is I don't have a fucking clue who we'd go for.

Hixx

Fuck all this TLoU talk, I'm gonna bite on it.

Worth £30?

easy.

I've put like 12 hours into single player, double that into mp. It's fucking ace. I spent WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much time on multiplayer over the weekend. Way too much.

Also West Ham want to loan Zaha. Lol.

kharma45

I think you know the answer to this

easy.

I've put like 12 hours into single player, double that into mp. It's fucking ace. I spent WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much time on multiplayer over the weekend. Way too much.

Also West Ham want to loan Zaha. Lol.

Right fuck it, I'm buying it :p I feel like this is an excessive amount for a video game, Steam sale better be good to make up for this.

Oh and FootballFan, when Neymar tears shit up for Barca and makes everyone quickly back-pedal, remember me as one of the ones who made you believe :)

Salazar

Interesting to see West Ham go for ZahALLAH on loan. We'd surely be investing in a new winger were that the case. Trouble is I don't have a fucking clue who we'd go for.

Sam is trying it on. He asked about Lukaku as well.

I'd love to be the one who gets to tell him to stick his fat head up his equally fat arse.

I need Executions or I'll lose my entire clan, do you guys mind if I steal a few?

Arnie, are you talking? I'm not hearing anything, and my mic isn't putting anything out either. Fuck Turtle Beaches, might sell these and get the Pulse

Clegg

I dont think anyone actually wants to sign Nani for the price we want.

We might be stuck with him. And don't loan out a player youve just bought for £15m.

kharma45

Yeah we'll be stuck with Nani and he'll leave on a free. His biggest stumbling block is his wages, he expects too much when he has done so little.

i'd like to do a special shout out to inturd.

so at the U21 tourney, there was a RB on italy that really impressed everyone, giulio donati. he was the guy who had the bullshit penalty called against him in the final against spain. widely regarded as one of the performers of the tourney. anyway, he is (was) an inturd player.

today, inturd sold him to some random german club for 3 million euro, a paltry sum of money to be sure. they must have an impressive array of RBs already, you say? try 39 year old javier zanetti (who will be 40 in august). that's pretty much it. perreira does not count because he is not a football player, he's just some guy they found on the street and put a blue and black shirt on because they thought he was ugly enough to play for them.

what a shit club. this is what's wrong with italian football. inturd produces a lot of young talent but never lets them play. italy's back line at the U21 were all inturd players, but collectively they had 0 serie a experience. that was *the* difference between spain and italy. the two spain goals from open play were a direct result of naive and inexperienced defending, while spain U21's defense all play top flight football already. italian youth players either get wasted in lower divisions or foreign clubs get to benefit, thanks to shit clubs like inturd.

at least milan (and some other clubs, to be fair) are doing things right with the young players. but seriously, fuck inturd.

Arnie

I need Executions or I'll lose my entire clan, do you guys mind if I steal a few?

Arnie, are you talking? I'm not hearing anything, and my mic isn't putting anything out either. Fuck Turtle Beaches, might sell these and get the Pulse

Sorry, turned my mic off when it seemed like nobody was talking.

Got frustrated with that deathmatch mode. Much prefer the no respawn one. Going to try and tackle this horrific singleplayer section. Opening the curtains to do it.

Zabojnik

Frank with that dcing. :p I made the same exact post yesterday. Well, compressed into a couple of sentences. But yeah, baffling stuff from Merda. The old Inperd is truly back.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I hope this means we're getting Tevez.
luXOrwM.gif
(and apparently Kolarov too?)

Galliani we're giving you Matri so go away.
FYred2f.gif

Sorry, turned my mic off when it seemed like nobody was talking.

Got frustrated with that deathmatch mode. Much prefer the no respawn one. Going to try and tackle this horrific singleplayer section. Opening the curtains to do it.

:p

I was shitting myself on that (early game spoiler)
bit with the 5 clickers and 2 infected

Going to try and tackle this horrific singleplayer section. Opening the curtains to do it.

Got through a bit yesterday evening. Up against a building full of bandits, killed a few but took a hell of a beating. One hit away from death, no health packs, 5 bullets left and a molotov.

Taking out the remaining 5 guys was some tense shit.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Zabojnik, I'm about to make a huge mistake and buy TLoU. Talk me out of it! Is it GAF's Sleeping Dogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom