• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastadon

Banned
Arnie ITK has actually obtained a screenshot of the email sent to Real Madrid just this morning regarding the matter.

4EMozoA.png

Holy shit :lolol

bjaelke

I'll try some of that TLOU MP tonight unless it contains any scenario spoilers. I've only made it
past the second pack of clickers

That was a good team to play against. Hitch you and I were beasting cunts

Yeah. Wanna switch it up, their tactics are a bit repetetive :p

We beasted those last two games

@Free, I shat myself when that guy sprinted towards us while I was healing you

This game is amazingly good

GOTG, and I'm only 5 and a half hours in

sohois

How did Ian Ayre even get this reputation as being some kind of terrible negotiator? He has had 2 full transfer windows in which Liverpool missed out on a single target, Dempsey. All the other players that Liverpool were seriously linked to were landed. Sahin was plucked from Arsenal's grasp. The Borini deal was supposed to be over once Roma won the auction yet still the deal was completed in the end. The 'gentleman's agreement' proved no obstacle in the capture of Allen. With Liverpool struggling for strikers the Sturridge deal was completed as soon as the window opened. And now in this in window Liverpool have done an array of business whilst top 4 rivals are outfoxed by the likes of Marotta and Inter Milan. I really don't get it.

Salvadora

How did Ian Ayre even get this reputation as being some kind of terrible negotiator? He has had 2 full transfer windows in which Liverpool missed out on a single target, Dempsey. All the other players that Liverpool were seriously linked to were landed. Sahin was plucked from Arsenal's grasp. The Borini deal was supposed to be over once Roma won the auction yet still the deal was completed in the end. The 'gentleman's agreement' proved no obstacle in the capture of Allen. With Liverpool struggling for strikers the Sturridge deal was completed as soon as the window opened. And now in this in window Liverpool have done an array of business whilst top 4 rivals are outfoxed by the likes of Marotta and Inter Milan. I really don't get it.

Pretty sure that Arsene lost interest, much to my dismay.

i will always leave dean to die in future

i was fucking screaming at him the other night when he let me die. He was stood next to me aiming down a hall for the whole fucking time I bled out

DEAN PLEASE
I WAS SHOOTING AT THE OTHER GUY, CAN'T SHOOT AND HEAL AT THE SAME TIME

Sorry :(

Hixx

I WAS SHOOTING AT THE OTHER GUY, CAN'T SHOOT AND HEAL AT THE SAME TIME

Sorry :(

no you weren't! You were just aiming!

And then in the next few games you BLATANTLY stole my kill. So I shot all my ammo at you then an enemy came and I had no ammo

DAMN IT DEAN

no you weren't! You were just aiming!

And then in the next few games you BLATANTLY stole my kill. So I shot all my ammo at you then an enemy came and I had no ammo

DAMN IT DEAN
OH SO THAT'S WHY WE WERE FIGHTING FIST TO FIST

DIDN'T REALISE SORRY BRO

PROMISE TO LET YOU STEAL A KILL OF MINE NEXT TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom