• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Altidore? Paolo pls. No.
He's definitely earned another shot. He was just a kid when playing for Hull but has been an absolute beast over the past year. The success of Lukaku and Benteke certainly makes it look like a big strong forward like him is worth taking a chance on.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm sweating like a bitch. I didn;t have a single bullet and that's my first ever molotov kill

What a game.

edit: Waiting for Arnie and FF. Does anyone have someone on their Friend List who'll join us?

That was brilliant mang

We got 5 of us, I don't have anyone else but FF said he can't play, Arnold is playing SP.

Man we were flanking guys so good

That was brilliant mang

We got 5 of us, I don't have anyone else but FF said he can't play, Arnold is playing SP.

Man we were flanking guys so good

I'll gon on SP if you 4 wanna carry on. I need a few minutes to compose myself. I thought it was one on one for a minute before looking at the icons, then I shat myself and my heart exploded, like Elvis' final bowel movement.

Meier

MASSIVE club mentality.

They banned workers from wearing replica City kits too FWIW. Must have been a ruckus so they've decided to try and prevent it in the future. A few years ago when Yankee Stadium was being built, a Red Sox fan buried a jersey during part of the building process and they tore out a bunch of concrete, etc. to remove it once it was discovered it had been done. :lol

Edit: Found an old article about it -- http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/14/sports/baseball/14jersey.html

They banned workers from wearing replica City kits too FWIW. Must have been a ruckus so they've decided to try and prevent it in the future. A few years ago when Yankee Stadium was being built, a Red Sox fan buried a shirt during part of the building process and they tore out a bunch of concrete, etc. to remove it once it was discovered. :lol
Wow they dug it out? Lmao. Jeez.

A Liverpool fan buried some Liverpool shit underneath the pool in Gary Neville's house :lol

Clegg

Went to a gamestop on my lunch break and they told me they'd have it in all Dublin shops tomorrow.

Need to get in early tomorrow.

spidye

Arnie ITK has actually obtained a screenshot of the email sent to Real Madrid just this morning regarding the matter.

4EMozoA.png

holy fucking shit (if true)

lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom