• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can have 10. Force Wayne out.
But to go where?

Feels like he is going to stay. Which tbh I am not altogether against but he is never going to sign a smaller contract so not really sure what we can do with him.

We need to get Thiago wrapped up quickly, trigger Fellaini's release clause, sell Nani and Anderson and then explore other muppetry opportunities.

Clegg

But to go where?

Feels like he is going to stay. Which tbh I am not altogether against but he is never going to sign a smaller contract so not really sure what we can do with him.

We need to get Thiago wrapped up quickly, trigger Fellaini's release clause, sell Nani and Anderson and then explore other muppetry opportunities.
Give Thiago number 9.

Your above scenario would be the perfect muppet summer. Shame it'll never happen.

fuck PSG. stay away from our god damn players.

It happened.

mj3lEIa.jpg

OtRk5kU.jpg

749w5IC.jpg

Already looking pissed at him, ready to fight.

yeeeeeeeeeeees haha. i hope to see this in serie a next next season.

kharma45

But to go where?

Anywhere, although my hopes of PSG or Monaco taking him seem to have dried up.

I do it to myself with molotovs. It's fairly annoying.

I shat myself earlier at the end of the immense Lakeside match, I ran through my molotov fire to get some ammo from the corpse it had created, thinking you wouldn't be able to burn yourself because you can't hurt your teammates. If I'd died then, I'd have jumped off an overpass.

Meier

It probably was posted since it's a few days old but I never saw this mentioned:

Chelsea defender David Luiz has said he has asked Brazil international colleagues who play for Paris Saint-Germain about the Ligue 1 champions and their "project".

Luiz, 26, has been linked with a move away from Stamford Bridge following the return of Jose Mourinho as coach.

Reports in both Britain and France have suggested the centre-back could end up at the Parc des Princes, where several of his compatriots made major contributions to the Ligue 1 success.

"I speak about Paris Saint-Germain and its project with my Brazilian team-mates," Luiz, who is on Confederations Cup alongside PSG duo Thiago Silva and Lucas, told TF1.
http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1478026/luiz-ive-asking-psg-project?cc=5901

Mac_Lane

Laurent Blanc to coach PSG.

I don't really know how to take this. He had quite a good run at the helm of Bordeaux.

But his tenure in the selection was very underwhelming, to say the least.

Anyway, I'm glad we sorted out this coach situation. That was starting to get really fucking embarrassing.

Timurid

Laurent Blanc to coach PSG.

I don't really know how to take this. He had quite a good run at the helm of Bordeaux.

But his tenure in the selection was very underwhelming, to say the least.

Anyway, I'm glad we sorted out this coach situation. That was starting to get really fucking embarrassing.

It was poor management from us. We were really disrespectful to all other coaches for offering them shit 1 year contracts (i think we offered AVB a 3 year contract). Blanc will do fine i believe. We won't win the UCL, but we'll get far in the knockout stages. I'm worried about Blanc and Ibra. Oh god...

Mac_Lane

It was poor management from us. We were really disrespectful to all other coaches for offering them shit 1 year contracts (i think we offered AVB a 3 year contract). Blanc will do fine i believe. We won't win the UCL, but we'll get far in the knockout stages. I'm worried about Blanc and Ibra. Oh god...

Yeah, really poor management. I tought the Qataris knew their shit and had anticipated this mess.

A question for my United bros:

If we were to get another winger this summer, who would realistically we go for?
Was thinking about this before, it feels like they've all been taken tbh.

Lucas, Hazard, James...we messed up last summer we defo should have nailed one of the first two.

At the moment I really cannot think of anyone so I'd be okay skipping that this year and seeing how we do. Mohamed Salah really impressed me when I saw him for Basle but I have no idea how good he could actually be. At this point I don't think it's worth signing wide players and hoping for the best sort of thing, we have enough of those.

When we sign somebody there we gotta make sure it's a world class player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom