• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

QkiX1Pz.jpg

TQG1GS4.jpg

Timurid

Yeah, really poor management. I tought the Qataris knew their shit and had anticipated this mess.

Also it was pretty shitty how Ancelotti just decided to leave like that. I think it kinda caught us off guard a bit. I would laugh my ass off if we beat Madrid. :lol

Anyway, we have our coach and now let see how many players we sign!

Hopefully we can bag Isco, El Shaa, Digne, and another defensive mid.

Wilbur

Banned
Draxler would be nice.

Not exactly an orthodox wide player but there are hardly any of those anymore anyways.

Could be one to look at next summer, won't be moving this year. The release clause is like £35-£40m I think. Do it.

No chance of it right now. I think we'll just put a bit more faith in Young/Zaha/Welbeck out wide if I'm honest, and Valencia is a Moyes player if I ever saw one.

No chance of it right now. I think we'll just put a bit more faith in Young/Zaha/Welbeck out wide if I'm honest, and Valencia is a Moyes player if I ever saw one.
I'm not giving up on Valencia yet.

He had a shit season but before that he was fucking awesome. He can get it back. He just looked void of any confidence last season.

Clegg

Draxler would be nice.

Not exactly an orthodox wide player but there are hardly any of those anymore anyways.

Could be one to look at next summer, won't be moving this year. The release clause is like £35-£40m I think. Do it.
It"s rumoured that Marco Reus will have a € 35m buyout clause next season.

bjaelke

Monaco have claimed that they were "forced" into big-money signings, such as the estimated €60 million purchase of Radamel Falcao, and believe there is a witch-hunt against them as they battle to maintain their financial privileges.
Lpub0.gif

Messi

I will support Thiago wherever he goes. I wish him all the best. I wish we hadnt mistreated him but if he has to go somewhere I am glad it is to united. I hope to one day see him back in our kit with a captains armband.

<3 you Thiago

I will support Thiago wherever he goes. I wish him all the best. I wish we hadnt mistreated him but if he has to go somewhere I am glad it is to united. I hope to one day see him back in our kit with a captains armband.

<3 you Thiago

Ugh.

Get the fuck off of my Friend List

Meier

City sent out a final reminder email about pre-ordering the new shirt by the 27th. No better way to ensure people do that than by signing Isco..

Yen

Probably DC'ing but Raheem Sterling wished happy birthday to his daughter yesterday on twitter. The mother of his child reminded him it's next week.

Probably DC'ing but Raheem Sterling wished happy birthday to his daughter yesterday on twitter. The mother of his child reminded him it's next week.

I'm a bit worried about his intelligence off the pitch. He seems the kind of guy who'll get himself into trouble a lot or bring negative PR. We'll need a dc89 in that case

Hixx

I'm a bit worried about his intelligence off the pitch. He seems the kind of guy who'll get himself into trouble a lot or bring negative PR. We'll need a dc89 in that case

He's the English James McClean.

FO REAL

Also LOL at people arguing with the mother over the birth date. Jesus.

Salazar

Man Utd Facebook &#8207;@MUFC_Facebook 2m
if i was a plyer for mufc i would want a pokemon to be on my shirt not my name! observe ## scizor on a mufc shirt.so good.

Salazar

Person in the North West thread claiming that Kim Kardashian is talentless (fair enough I guess) and not attractive. Lolwut.

The "Is TLOU the first literary game" thread is fucking mindbendingly awful.

I is college student innit.
Me can recognise theme.
Themes is good, innit
The more themes the better, no no ?
Matter fact, themes on top of themes equals literature, yes yes ?

So according to @Geoff_Arsenal, he has asked his trusted source if the Higuain deal was done as reported by Sky.

He said "it's close. Rooney next".

Hmmmmmm

Zabojnik

Moysey does what Frogson can't. I'm really surprised Barca let Thiago go, even with all the talent they have lined up. Feels like PL's 1st place is already secured.

Congrats, United-Bros!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom