• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Why do Danes have such awesome musicians. Saw the most amazing gigs by Anges Obel and Kashmir last weekend.

Obel is so good live <3

Wow Schurrle is only 22?? I like how Chelsea keeps getting younger talents :D Chelsea-GAF, he will be wearing shirt no. 14.

The idea in the club seems to be to get a decent young team, pay the money for them, we don't sell often (big names anyway) so we'll either get value from the transfer because we won't need to replace them or with the way the market is going we could sell them for higher prices anyway.

At this rate, if the team gels we will have a young squad and could have a fantastic core team for the next 6-8 years (assuming players stay etc).

I think we do need to sort the defence out though.

Wilbur

Banned
It's official!

62670.jpg

You are the only man in the world excited about this move.

Also

Barca in for Vermaelen

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL never gonna happen. Even their shitty defence is better

Timurid

You are the only man in the world excited about this move.

Also

Barca in for Vermaelen

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL never gonna happen. Even their shitty defence is better

How am i excited? Because i'm optimistic and not a pessimistic fuck like the others in this forum?

Zabojnik

Tevez to Juve is a good transfer for everyone involved. He still has many years of top football left.. the Italian fans will absolutely love him. Given the continued success of di Natale and other older strikers there, I think he could play quite a few more years there if he wanted to. It might just depend on how long he wants to play before returning to Boca Juniors.

All I ask is three good seasons. He's pretty hardworking, right? Conte will love him.

Why do Danes have such awesome musicians. Saw the most amazing gigs by Anges Obel and Kashmir last weekend.

Obel is so good live <3

Wish they'd tour more outside Danesland though.

Wilbur

Banned
Swansea and Norwich have had bids accepted for Redmond. Either would be a good choice for the lad. Would probably get more first team shit for Norwich

Linius

All I ask is three good seasons. He's pretty hardworking, right? Conte will love him.

Wish they'd tour more outside Danesland though.

They do visit The Netherlands on regular basis (when new albums come out etc.). But we're not far away from Denmark, so that's may be easier for them.

Meier

Incredibly. His motor never stopped running this past season. I was so impressed by him during the summer when we started to see him playing in friendlies, etc. You could tell that he was going to give 100% during the season and he never gave anything less. I think he'll be a hero for Juve.

Timurid

Your last resort was Capello.

Blanc was behind your last resort.

Enjoy the exodus. It is coming.

Send us pictures when you get your Monaco shirt

Blanc was our last resort. He was linked with us throughout this whole mess from the beginning to the end.

Don't be a sourpuss because you went from one of the greatest managers to a manager who defines mediocrity.

Go ahead, we aren't signing anyone this summer I don't think.

Bakaye Traore>>>Poli, anyway.

You need to sell half your squad. You remind me so desperately like us when we finished seventh. Some absolutely random as fuck players, including a Traore.

Tevez to Juve is a good transfer for everyone involved. He still has many years of top football left.. the Italian fans will absolutely love him. Given the continued success of di Natale and other older strikers there, I think he could play quite a few more years there if he wanted to. It might just depend on how long he wants to play before returning to Boca Juniors.

Exactly. Three seasons and out, and in the mean time bring in Jovetic next year on a free (OR NOW).

Biggest loser in bringing in Tevez? Giovinco. Vucinic already plays ahead of him. That brings him third in the pecking order. Hope he likes Coppa. Giovinco is the new Miccoli, which I suppose is better than being the new Palladino.....

Wilbur

Banned
Blanc was our last resort. He was linked with us throughout this whole mess from the beginning to the end.

Don't be a sourpuss because you went from one of the greatest managers to a manager who defines mediocrity.

Sourpuss would imply I give a shitflake about PSG. I don't. They don't register on my radar at all. Across the channel, faffing about in a league of their own where any notion of superiority is a fallacy. It's like being the fastest kid at school when all your competition have no fucking legs.

And I like Blanc as well. Did a good job at Bordeaux, did a good job at United. But you've been turned down by Wenger, Pellegrini, Mourinho, Hiddink, Villas-Boas and Capello. Lets not pretend that Blanc is anything more than a desperate grab at whoever was left over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom