• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shagwell

The fuck? After all he gave your club last season.

Nobody is doubting his commitment on the pitch. But after the club (one could argue wrongly) stood by him through controversy after controversy, the least he could do is hand in a transfer request and wait until we the club that has him under a long-term contract agrees to an acceptable fee for him.

Flying out to Uruguay and bitching about how hard it's been for him, press victimization, and how any kid dreams to play for Real Madrid or Barcelona is the least respectable way to deal with things.

EDIT:
Eh? For lying about his reasons to leave. Blaming the English press is a fucking cop out, and he's treating people like idiots. Not attached to him half as much as I was to Torres and I think we played excellent football without him (which was often given the number of games he missed through suspension).

Football fans don't owe players like Suarez anything. We owe players like Gerrard everything. Perspective needed.

My man. Stevie G <3

Why is Caceres wearing basketball shorts?

To flash his underpants sponsor, copying Bendtner.

WyVfNzN.jpg

Clegg

The fuck? After all he gave your club last season.

He's a cunt.

Disgraced the club by racially abusing a professional and then biting another. Liverpool backed him 100% in the Evra case but hes now come out and said they never backed him fully. Then he starts mouthing off to the press in Uruguay about how he's being persecuted by the media even though its his own fault.

How are you supposed to support someone like that?

Randdalf

He's a cunt.

Disgraced the club by racially abusing a professional and then biting another. Liverpool backed him 100% in the Evra case but hes now come out and said they never backed him fully. Then he starts mouthing off to the press in Uruguay about how he's being persecuted by the media even though its his own fault.

How are you supposed to support someone like that?

... because he scores free kicks like that.

Carbonox

Regarding Ramos: "there's always talk of him joining the Premier League"

No Jonathan, there is not. Fuck off you clueless bulb.

Their must be a reason for Caceres shorts. Did his legs get scarred up in that car crash?

Just look at the U21s

Look at the sub-20s last game two days ago:

España: Sotres, Bernat, Derik, Isra, Manquillo, Saúl Ñíguez, Suso, Oliver Torres, Deulofeu, Rubén García y Jesé Rodríguez. Subs: Jairo, Jony y Denis Suárez.

Fake edit: Lol at spanish wall, nice goal

Ce-Lin

lovely goal, but one in a thousand, how many shots in goal from Uruguay ? just lucky that they are 2-1 down instead of 5-1

Lightning

Banned
Eh? For lying about his reasons to leave. Blaming the English press is a fucking cop out, and he's treating people like idiots. Not attached to him half as much as I was to Torres and I think we played excellent football without him (which was often given the number of games he missed through suspension).

Football fans don't owe players like Suarez anything. We owe players like Gerrard everything. Perspective needed.
Yeah he's lying but what do you expect him to say? In leaving because Liverpool will likely never reach the level I want to play at? How would fans appreciate that. It's not cool that he lies but the truth wouldn't be cool either.

His commitment on the pitch is outstanding, despite him being a complete cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom