• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Er ist ein fehler aufgetreten!

Ja, ja :)

But it worked just now. I'm not familiar with prices in UK, but that seems too expensive to me for a refurb with a 1 years old tech. And that GPU was mid-level to begin with, if I'm correct.
I'd go with Asus instead.

GorillaJu

Yes I'm fine. I actually didn't even notice it as I was walking around outside and it wasn't bad enough to make the trees or buildings visibly shake.

Ja, ja :)

But it worked just now. I'm not familiar with prices in UK, but that seems too expensive to me for a refurb with a 1 years old tech. And that GPU was mid-level to begin with, if I'm correct.
I'd go with Asus instead.

Its Clearance, not a Refurb I think

And my Sony fanboyism transcends technical specifications :p

confuziz

Banned
Avatar request for tomorrow: Strootman with a super saiyan glow around him. Please make it happen, Bacon or whoever has some skills!

Zabojnik

Why did you have to?

Also, do you think they'd lose anything if I read them after playing the games, or would I be better off reading them alongside playing the games, so its all in chronological order?

I was (still am, I guess) in charge of reviewing the ME games for a local gaming/tech/lifestyle magazine, so it fell on me to review the books. To be honest I don't remember much of what I read, but I don't think it really matters. The books focus on different characters/events than the games, mostly. Peripheral stuff, more or less. Reading them alongside the games might be a good idea, though.

GorillaJu

you're from japan? are you ok?

Yeah I'm fine. There have been about 7 or 8 quakes of this magnitude since the big one hit and they're said to go on for a few more years. The bigger the main shock the longer the aftershocks go on.

Like I said I didn't even feel it

spidye

Yeah I'm fine. There have been about 7 or 8 quakes of this magnitude since the big one hit and they're said to go on for a few more years. The bigger the main shock the longer the aftershocks go on.

Like I said I didn't even feel it

good to hear you're ok. I really didn't know that we have someone from japan among us.

As far as fun goes Kick-Ass is my favourite comic/super hero movie of the past few years :D

Movies they say cunt in >>> Movies they don't.

Also Banes voice was a bit ridiculous, but it's not like all of the trilogy wasn't, so I kind of liked it even if a little silly, dark knight rises had far bigger problems than that which lead it to be the inferior Nolan batman. In other superhero movies discussions : The new spiderman might just be the worst super hero movie I've watched, at least there was a few decent scenes in Spider man 3.

Zabojnik

He means morsel is a stinking gaijin.

Fixed for accuracy.

Nicklas Bendtner ‏@bendtnerb52
come cheer on our team tonite with me and see us go thru and when we do pizza is on me.. On the corner next to the american place

lampara in torino

forza juve

Nicklas Bendtner, top player individual. I fully expect to see the menu of the above mentioned restaurant when he lifts his jersey. If he ever scores.

Fixed for accuracy.

come cheer on our team tonite with me and see us go thru and when we do pizza is on me.. On the corner next to the american place

lampara in torino

forza juve

Nicklas Bendtner, top player individual. I fully expect to see the menu of the above mentioned restaurant when he lifts his jersey. If he ever scores.

lol. You know what he refers to with pizza?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wgWEIi1PHk

Cunt is refusing to pay for his own pizza saying his card isn't working, some random person ended up doing it after Bendtner apparently told them they didn't know who he was and he could buy the place. :lol

bud

-------------------decunt--------------------
cuntael-----cuntinant----cunting-----cunta
------------cuntoles-----cunterson---------
cuntsia---------------------------youngcunt
--------------------cuntey-------------------
--------------------WHORE------------------

spidye

:lol

Blablurn

i cracked at whore :lol

I'm late to the debate but I will say this. The Dark Knight trilogy are all good shows. However, BB is pretty boring when you go back and watch it. TDK is... also pretty boring when you go back and watch it. TDKR is the best of the three - I watched it twice at the cinema - but I suspect when you go back and watch it on BD or DVD it will be... shock, you guessed it, pretty boring.

Zabojnik

lol. You know what he refers to with pizza?

Cunt is refusing to pay for his own pizza saying his card isn't working, some random person ended up doing it after Bendtner apparently told them they didn't know who he was and he could buy the place. :lol

Haha, what a cheapster. Well, he was drunk ... This time he did pay for everybody, judging from the replies.

Alex Pasky ‏@alexpasky84
thanks for pizza tonight @bendtnerb52 at Lampara Torino#finoallafine #good #pizza

Wilbur

Banned
Special Extended Edition of MUFC_Facebook

tell sir 2 play davde Gea or i will be so sad that mayb I will fail mi driving test

why danny welbitch instead of chicha? however i luv christmas

tank gods 4 wayzza and robin VP but ando my flowrrs dead and alive simoltainious. getwell andowlove

mourinho like a tiger, pep like a seagull but the manger we need is a mix of both.

what about Darglish as new manger he would be super

I always have erection!:))

2 things will make me shit: if we sell nano and if jose become our manger

ferg plz try to win against manchester city, we play them on sunday the 9 december 2012 so make sure u try to win

i fell lyk i hav elephant in mi tummy 4 d upcomin derby game wich will b again mancheyer city

i just barfed wen i was on my date becuz im so nervous 4 the darby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom