• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

A couple of our FIFA Clubs team mates aren't really aware of FM. Instead they play Manager mode on FIFA. We need to convert them somehow

FM is the best value for your money you can get. I have taken a modest break lately due to Persona 4 Golden and Civ 5 Gods and Kings but I'm still at like 150 hours in 13 already, lol. I think it's a little daunting, especially for Americans since it doesn't have the same cache here. Clubs in FIFA is the most fun you can have on the Xbox IMO. Stuff like that last second header just can't be replicated as effectively in other games.

For those who aren't on our team, check out this last second winner we had recently. Free kick in stoppage time lead to this: http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/144364666 / http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/144364607

Feorax

FOOTBALL GAF

My first child should be dropping any time soon. I'm so excited that it's making me scared. I need something to calm me down or else I'm going to explode and my child will grow up without a father.

You are supporting the wrong team for this situation.

FOOTBALL GAF

My first child should be dropping any time soon. I'm so excited that it's making me scared. I need something to calm me down or else I'm going to explode and my child will grow up without a father.
Congratulations man!

Hey look it's our new CM.
irz8hM2pODtje.png

Huh? I'm just being polite.

Who wants to see a video of Zaba and Kun wrap presents for a kids charity dressed as blue santas?! Of course you do!!

I really like the way Zaba stuffs the doll into the paper as they cut it short. <3 Kun & Zaba

http://vimeo.com/55096541#

#crisisclubplayerswanttoleavesheikhissellingupcitywillgobroke

There's no such thing as blue santas.

City is ruining christmas.

PJX

good luck man, i'm sure everything will be alright. got a name already?

Yeah we picked out names already.

If its a boy it will be Dante and if its a girl it will be Marissa.

Watch the Blackburn game and pretend you are Steve Kean and grin at how shit Blackburn have become in your absence.

hehehehe will do that

You are supporting the wrong team for this situation.

But the family already bought him or her little cute Liverpool outfits :/

Congratulations man!

Thanks man.

RvP: "I'm not satisfied. If you look at the stats, 13 goals in 19 games, it is OK. But I want better & more. I want more goals & assists."

Hope he scores on the weekend.

Robin I love you.

Kenka

Sincere congratulations pix for your upcoming little baby. Compliments! Be sure to give this child everything it needs :)

LegoArmo

FOOTBALL GAF

Mate, you'll be alright, once it's here, instinct will take over and you'll be the happiest you've ever been.

Maybe find something to distract you until then, bit of music, a long walk, or a repeat of the 2005 Champions League final.

Mate, you'll be alright, once it's here, instinct will take over and you'll be the happiest you've ever been.

Maybe find something to distract you until then, bit of music, a long walk, or a repeat of the 2011 Champions League final.

Fixed for PJX :p

edit: Papa John's is BOGOF. Hmm.

Lucifer would be a great name if not for the reactions you'd get :p

My ideal names for boys:

Nathan
Daniel
Victor
Lucas
Christian

edit: Both a foul and a dive

More like Cackburn, amirite?

Where they they coming in the league when Kean was sace, out of interest?

edit: Wow, 2 in 2 minutes. Blackburn 1-4 Cardiff

pulga

Banned
im gonna marry an italian broad just so I can transform and pass on my name as Alessandro <3

CAPITANOOOOOO ;_;

Rubbish names that should die out, or at least nicknames:

Sheila
Patricia
Alan
Joe
Gary
Andy
Bill
Phil
Sharon

No offense to anyone with any of those names :p

BLSwagger, SpanishWrath, WoodenLung and bkjaelke have amazing real names

Yen

Rubbish names that should die out, or at least nicknames:

Sheila
Patricia
Alan
Joe
Gary
Andy
Bill
Phil
Sharon

No offense to anyone with any of those names :p

BLSwagger, SpanishWrath, WoodenLung and bkjaelke have amazing real names

I've always been grateful that my parents named me Varg Yenrot.

Arnie

Killing Them Softly was well good.

Who hear said it was cack? Whoever it was should have their film opinion card revoked. The dialogue was so good, the whole cinema was cracking up at points, like when the Aussie bloke was talking about shagging dogs, or when Gandolfini's character kept drinking during the explanation of his divorce.

Great film. So many good performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom