• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Wii U bringing the lols again. You can only access certain e-Shop content (stuff designed for adults) between a particular time window.

Theres a thread in gaming about it where a Nintendo rep working for Nintendo of Europe pretty much confirms it.

Dear customer, we would like to let you know that Nintendo has always aimed to offer gameplay experiences suited to all age groups, observing carefully all the relevant regulations regarding content access that are present in the various European countries.

We have thus decided to restrict the access to content which is unsuitable to minors (PEGI) to the 11 P.M. - 3 A.M. time window

OH BOY!! order that I'm placing some time next year = cancelled.

Wilbur

Banned
Di Canio you glorious fascist:

People have said I am wrong to publicly blame players, that Paolo Di Canio's way is not the right way to manage. But Redknapp has said the same thing as I have, which proves why I think I am a top manager.

Not every time I say something I am right, but 99% of the time I am.

Like many people, I took part in Movember. I took part because it is for an important cause that needs to be highlighted and this was a good way to do that.

There are many pictures of how I looked last month, but they are very ugly. It was better than last year, when I looked like a 60-year-old man, although this time I looked like a Mexican.

Carbonox

SHOCK HORROR Nintendo handling the Wii U like crap.

The whole thing stinks of amateurism. Platinum Games support was clever to rile up gamers and get them talking about it but once the BAYONETTA 2 FUCK YOU died down, everyone went back to not giving a shite about the console bar sheer humor/hatred.

The ONLY reason I'd get a Wii U would be for Bayonetta 2 but even that game isn't worth 3 billion quid or whatever daft number they want for what is essentially Wii HD + tablet.

The way the Wii U and Vita are being handled comically, kinda puts pressure on Sony (again which is becoming a recurring theme as if they like to be shit) and Microsoft to deliver with their next gen home consoles.

SHOCK HORROR Nintendo handling the Wii U like crap.

The whole thing stinks of amateurism. Platinum Games support was clever to rile up gamers and get them talking about it but once the BAYONETTA 2 FUCK YOU died down, everyone went back to not giving a shite about the console bar sheer humor/hatred.

The ONLY reason I'd get a Wii U would be for Bayonetta 2 but even that game isn't worth 3 billion quid or whatever daft number they want for what is essentially Wii HD + tablet.

The way the Wii U and Vita are being handled comically, kinda puts pressure on Sony (again which is becoming a recurring theme as if they like to be shit) and Microsoft to deliver with their next gen home consoles.

To be fair to Sony, their handling of the PS3 has been pretty good in the last couple of years. Obviously their understanding of the portable market is dismal, but they're back on the right track console-wise (aside fromthe pointless slim-slim-PS3.) Worth noting that they'll have to go balls-out with the PS4, as the gamng division is largely responsible for propping the entire company up while they get their smartphone division up to scratch in terms of auience mindshare

Messi

It's okay sweetie, maybe when you grow older.

:(

iZDwxzReK7rnv.gif

I always buy this kid then loan him out since I have better options and he ends up being relatively useless. Might be worth it though if you can integrate him somehow.

A couple of our FIFA Clubs team mates aren't really aware of FM. Instead they play Manager mode on FIFA. We need to convert them somehow

PJX

FOOTBALL GAF

My first child should be dropping any time soon. I'm so excited that it's making me scared. I need something to calm me down or else I'm going to explode and my child will grow up without a father.

Blablurn

FOOTBALL GAF

My first child should be dropping any time soon. I'm so excited that it's making me scared. I need something to calm me down or else I'm going to explode and my child will grow up without a father.

good luck man, i'm sure everything will be alright. got a name already?

Hixx

FOOTBALL GAF

Watch the Blackburn game and pretend you are Steve Kean and grin at how shit Blackburn have become in your absence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom