• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastadon

Banned
To be honest, we had a whole list of names that we liked for our son, but we didn't use any of them. He just looked like a Henry when we saw him.

Linius

Randall

Well that's not a very common name over here. Guess people just like to sound ridiculous :p

I'll pronounce it the Dutch way from now on

Ranzige Randy

How does that make you feel?

hFcUO.jpg

United out of the FA Youth Cup.

Quite disappointing. We have a pretty good team and it sounds like we should have won tonight too.

Adnan made a wonderful assist though. Should play CM on Sunday.

PJX

Mate, you'll be alright, once it's here, instinct will take over and you'll be the happiest you've ever been.

Maybe find something to distract you until then, bit of music, a long walk, or a repeat of the 2005 Champions League final.

Thanks for the advice. I've been panicking since we started shopping for baby clothes and stuff. Before then, it didn't seem so real but now its starting to settle in and it's becoming a bit scary. We lost one last year in November when we went for our 1st scan. So when she got pregnant again, I decided to get really excited like before so I wouldn't get depressed. But now she is considered full term and all these thoughts are running through my head.

Fixed for PJX :p

So cruel.

Thanks everyone. Hopefully everything goes smooth. I'm just hoping for a healthy baby at this point.

United out of the FA Youth Cup.

Quite disappointing. We have a pretty good team and it sounds like we should have won tonight too.

Adnan made a wonderful assist though. Should play CM on Sunday.

I don't trust people when they talk about our youth team. Every time we draw or lose, people on RAWK say 'we deserved to win.' Only about once a season do they accept that we deserved to lose :D

@PJX, there's no shame in admitting that you loved the fuck out of the 2011 CL Final. If there's a single Liverpool fan in the word who denies it, he's a liar or a fraud

Arnie

In primary school and up until year 8 I hated the name Arnold (and Arnie).

From then onwards I haven't looked back. Love it.

Bellamy is such an enigma. Sometimes I think he's a little twat, sometimes I like him, bias aside

The best player of all time's first name is Lionel. Think about that

a_69722_1195330519.jpg

250809065617--lionel%20blair%201.jpg

What a great year for British sports

Murray wins US Open
Europe wins Ryder Cup
Best ever Premier League season?
Chelsea wins Champions League, and escape murder charges
Bradley Wiggins wins Tour de France
Olympics are a resounding success, in terms of logisitics and British performance

Arnie

You're missing out man. Hey Arnold! is awesome. That, Bikermice from Mars and Dragon Ball Z made my youth.

I watched the other two, but just never seemed to watch Hey Arnold. It's strange, it wasn't a conscious decision because of my name, whenever I caught it it just never held my attention.

Linius

Oeh, Sparta Rotterdam lost. If Almere scores at least six goals they can get the title for this periode. But that won't happen I guess :(

I support local football!

/Juanpablo

Yeay, Sporting won against Videoton, 2-1. It´s only our 4th win in 19 official games this season...
Ricardo Esgaio had his debut on the senior team and he was fantastic, miles away the best player on the field.

Who has the best name in real life? No fictional characters, nobody who's changed their name

Christian Bale
Cillian Murphy

2 off the top of my head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom