• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hope he can stay clear of injuries this season. Very gifted.

inrqG12emSVc0.gif

iUWzINh8dQPKy.gif

Beware. You cunts will be fearing Januzaj in the future.

Clegg

Pereira is supposed to be a huge talent too.

Daehli is going to be our great midfield saviour. But Viva isn't too keen on him.

K1LLER7

Good news kids. Got a job and will be officially moving to Chicago. :D
Congrats :D

I found a job too. I'll be advising a small arts business on marketing. Voluntary project but something to do while at Uni. Should look good on the cv too seen as I'm looking to go into marketing after Uni.

Heard Kagawa will be available for the Sunderland game next week :D

Clegg

Daehli sux.

We're buying Helenovicc16yearoldkidwhosgonnabemuchbetterthanmodric anyway so Daehli needs to relocate ASAP.

You're never allowed to even think of Adnan ever again.

Isn't Halilovic supposed to be the new Messi?

We'll stick him in the under 18's for a few years and won't pick him for the senior team until he puts on a few stone in muscle.

@ItsSundayLeague on Twitter is awesome.

The ''You'll only play if you go training'' rule only applies to the shit players in your team!!

"Warm up lads!".. Fuck it. Let's all take free-kicks at the same time.

''Do you know anyone who fancies a game tomorrow? We only have 9 players''

After defending a corner, ''GET OUT, FUCKING GET OUT!!!''.

Oh you have brightly coloured boots? You must be good! #DickHead.

Very accessible. You owe it to yourself to read some of his novels.

Cheers. Will take a look when I've got these Mass Effect books out the way :p

Under The Dome
The Stand
The Reality Dysfunction
The Honourable Schoolboy
Smiley's People
Mass Effect: Ascension
Mass Effect: Revelation
Mass Effect: Retribution
Bioshock
No Country For Old Men

Quite the backlog already. Any word on whether they'll ever be a sequel to Metro 2033 btw? It was difficult to follow at times, but enjoyable nonetheless, and it created a brilliant world with more room to be explored

Clegg

There is an unwritten rule in rugby that you'll be targeted by the opposition if you wear colorful boots.

So you'd better be good enough or you'll get the shit kicked out of you.

FootyGAF, is there something wrong with me for wanting to stay up until 3am just to watch a games awards ceremony?

I was about to mention the VGAs, just to request that we keep Last of Us spoilers out of here, whether they're part of the reveals or not. Naughty Dog have given away far too much of their games pre-release this gen

Quite the backlog already. Any word on whether they'll ever be a sequel to Metro 2033 btw? It was difficult to follow at times, but enjoyable nonetheless, and it created a brilliant world with more room to be explored
The novel or game? There is a novel Metro 2034 (yes really) and a sequel of the game coming out next year

Well you better start learning Russian or some of the translations in Serbian, Turkish, Swedish, German, Slovak, Hungarian, Spanish, Polish or Italian

I don't understand why you'd translate it into all these languages which are only spoken in 1 or 2 countries, while ignoring Engish which is spoken across the world as a second language, and by over 400million people natively

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom