• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why you'd translate it into all these languages which are only spoken in 1 or 2 countries, while ignoring Engish which is spoken across the world as a second language, and by over 400million people natively
Yeah it's really odd. Must have been a big fuck up with the publishing rights or something like that.

I've looked at a few Youtude vids of Alen Halilovic.

I know he's only 16 but he's tiny
I'm pretty sure he's taller than Arnie

ShogunX

Wonder if any Blackburn fans secretly want Steve Kean back now? They were 3rd when he got sacked - now find themselves in 10th after being smashed at home tonight 1-4.

He's that tall?

I honestly thought he looked a lot smaller.

Yeah he looks fucking tiny on video and pictures, Dybala is also 1.77, but damn if he doesn't look about 12.

WQM16.png
rn4KJ.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Killing Them Softly was well good.

Who hear said it was cack? Whoever it was should have their film opinion card revoked. The dialogue was so good, the whole cinema was cracking up at points, like when the Aussie bloke was talking about shagging dogs, or when Gandolfini's character kept drinking during the explanation of his divorce.

Great film. So many good performances.

baby your the best
Baby
Baby your the best

Hindle

Banned
Anyone else think City Vs Utd has become bigger then the Classico? I feel the Classico has become watered down since they face each other so often.

jtb

Banned
Anyone else think City Vs Utd has become bigger then the Classico? I feel the Classico has become watered down since they face each other so often.

Nah. Clasico is basically the two best teams in the world right now, with the two best players in the world facing off against each other. Now if Pep and Mou make there way to Manchester...

Yen

Dat TWD episode!! Holy wow!

Out of teabags, only have some Tetleys taken from hotels (you know, like the shampoo you take). Yeah, it tastes a bit like pee.

Yen

Yeah it was awesome, can't wait until Feb :( too far off.

I hope to get the Compendium at Christmas, everyone in TWD thread is insistent that the books are much better than the show (though it's bloody annoying how every page is filled with comic spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom