• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razor554

Falcao has activated his beast mode for this match (it must have been broken for past few games).

Ties with C.Ronaldo in league goals (13).

Tc91

First time United have won at Anfield, Stamford Bridge and City's ground in the PL era.

Who scored in all of them games?

Robin Van Persie.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Balotell looks a shadow of the player he was at the Euros.

Nah, it's the same Mario. He had one good game there, or rather one good 15 minutes against Germany.

-

"Nicklas Bendtner ‏@bendtnerb52
who shot bonucci? ;) haha"

AHAHAHAH

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
1355071303176.gif

About as blatant red card as you will see this season.

Suarez.gif

Every time Falcao skews the ball, it ends up going in, like when he accidentally kicked the floor and chipped the ball over Cech in the Super Cup. That volley reminds me of Papiss Demba Zaki's goal against Chelsea, where he's going for the near post and accidentally skims the ball into the far corner. Can't wait for his luck to run out, then we'll see how good he is

@Steverulez: #GTIYFH

Scum

I want to create a 25-man team plus manager of footballing cunts on FM. I need a list lads.

I think we will improve massively once we get our injured players back. Kaboul, BAE and Parker were 3 of our top players last season, they managed 4 league appearances between them so far. Europa group being over will also give us a boost, we have looked a bit jaded and now we can recover properly between games.

Honestly we played fine today for 90 minutes, we stopped Everton getting at Lloris and we only lost because Caulker shat the bed. Until the added time it was an organised away performance.

Can't wait for BAE to be back!

ShogunX

Suarez.gif

I know you are upset about today but those challenges are a bit different. The Taylor one is far more reckless and was the classic ''studs up''.

Oh and Scotty Parker is our brave English lion. He can take kicks to the mid section all day every day.

Two last minute goals....To those cunts.

Clegg

Balotellis league stats for this season

Played: 12

Shots: 32

Goals: 1

Assists: 0

Thats really poor for a supposed top striker.

Labadal

I want to create a 25-man team plus manager of footballing cunts on FM. I need a list lads.

Krul

A. Cole
R. Ferdinand
Evra
Terry
Gallas
K. Toure

Bale
Fellaini
Cattermole
Scholes
A. Young
Neville
Y. Toure
Nasri

Suarez
Tevez
van Persie
Rooney
Adebayor
Balotelli

Best I could come up with.

3Sixty

I know you are upset about today but those challenges are a bit different. The Taylor one is far more reckless and was the classic ''studs up''.

Oh and Scotty Parker is our brave English lion. He can take kicks to the mid section all day every day.

Two last minute goals....To those cunts.

I agree, very different. The main difference was Taylor actually was near the ball.

Antonio Conte: “If Palermo had equalised at the end, I would’ve locked the team in the dressing room. In fact, we’d have just stayed here for two days as punishment. You need to score and be more clinical.”

Oh god... welcome back Mister! We missed you so much!

ShogunX

I agree, very different. The main difference was Taylor actually was near the ball.

Doesn't really matter how near the ball you are when your foot is that high with the sole and studs of your boot on full display. It's a dangerous and reckless challenge and lets be honest - Has fuck all to do with Suarez kicking Scotty ''So brave'' Parker.

Jesper Hansen just made the second hilarious drop of the day. He can only perform well against Juve I guess.

Supporters taunting him so much right behind his goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom