• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Around the time you contributed to my first banning :(

I think I'm allowed to talk to my brother like that though :lol, especially if he makes such elementary mistakes

humility has taught us a lesson then...

he's your bro?? I thought you two were more than rivals possible lovers on the side, uh..mate.

K1LLER7

thats disgusting man come on jesus christ oh my god my eyes oh id rather eat mustard off tevez's dick.

r6fwV.jpg

Messi

Confession time: Last night I fell asleep mid masturbation and woke up in a sticky situation.

has this happened anyone else before? I was just crazy tired and it was like 5am

Lightning

Banned
Fuck that hypocrisy. It's not the amount of diving, it's the principal. Bale's a diver. Suarez is a diver. Like it or not, kick and scream all you want, Cazorla is a diver. Done. Finished. Cast Iron
That is totally not fair. Fabregas dived, RVP has dived in the past, Ronaldo dives and so on. You can't go on 1 instance and label a player as a diver despite that particular instance not being a good thing.

Hopefully the player will learn from it but to label him in the same mould as Bale and Suarez is not fair.

Salazar

Just flog Nasri to PSG and get it over with.

Or, as he's no longer good enough for them, one of the Russian/Ukrainian clubs.

Or, as he's no longer good enough for them, Melbourne Victory or Perth Glory. He could do a job.

MPW

Confession time: Last night I fell asleep mid masturbation and woke up in a sticky situation.

has this happened anyone else before? I was just crazy tired and it was like 5am

wtf i don't even .... LOL

man utd is gonna win epl thanks to arsenal ... out of all the teams u could sell rvp to ... oh arsenal

nemesun

This Big Boi album keeps getting better. I am about 3/4 of the way through it.
Back in the day we used to groove to soundtrack to Sgt. Pepper's lonely hearts club. I don't know anything about this Big Boi character, and why can't he spell his own name?

K1LLER7

Hart could have done a bit better imo.

I know it took a deflection but he was in the right corner to save it.

he was sloppy all game. Didn't make a save, kicking was horrible too.

De Gea was great once again. He deserved to keep that Yaya goal out after those 2 prior saves. His shot stopping ability is brilliant, saved us a couple of points with his saves now.

Looked confident in the air too. Fergie should stick with him as the No.1, he'll become a world class keeper.

FootballFan

Hart could have done a bit better imo.

I know it took a deflection but he was in the right corner to save it.

I'm surprised more people haven't said that. Hart makes some great saves but he does some dumb shit sometimes(kinda like Casillas this season and Valdes every season).

FootballFan

Messi:
"I would not mind giving the Ballon d'Or to Andres, he deserves it for how well he and the team are doing.

As it is often said, it is very nice to beat the record, but the important thing is maintaining a gap ahead of our rivals.

I will try to score some more goals, if I can, to make the record a little bit harder to break for the next player trying to break it. But on a serious note I just want to continue this way.

I'm just happy to play after the scare the other day, obviously it is a joy, it's a wonderful record to be in possession of."

Man if I broke that record I'd be putting into everyones face lol.

bud

fry, come back

please understand that the people in this thread who say fuck bayern are mostly united supporters, and they know fuck all about football

there was one guy who's name is clegg but i'm not going to mention him who said it was really nice to see his team play great counter-attacking football

this man is supporting one of the biggest clubs in the world that has spent hundreds of millions of pounds on new players over the years and he is still satisfied with just a counter-attacking team

they don't even play football

bayern play attacking, fluid football (well, most of the time, anyway)

don't let them get to you

football will survive

no matter what united try and do

stay strong

bones sinking like stones
all that we fought for
homes places we've grown
all of us are done for

we live in a beautiful world
yeah we do yeah we do

fry, please respond

bud

goddammit, fry, we need you

i need you

i'm a mess without you

i miss you so damn much

i miss being with you

i miss being near you

i miss your laugh

i miss your scent

i miss your musk

you and me should get an apartment together

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul

i need you

i'm a mess without you

i miss you so damn much

i miss being with you

i miss being near you

i miss your laugh

i miss your scent

i miss your musk

35fuad.jpg

i need you

i'm a mess without you

i miss you so damn much

i miss being with you

i miss being near you

i miss your laugh

i miss your scent

i miss your musk

iewDTOQg2nv9F.gif

Promise I will never make fun of your bad taste again, fry.

If we all make a promise and wish hard he will come back.

nemesun

fry, come back

please understand that the people in this thread who say fuck bayern are mostly united supporters, and they know fuck all about football

there was one guy who's name is clegg but i'm not going to mention him who said it was really nice to see his team play great counter-attacking football

this man is supporting one of the biggest clubs in the world that has spent hundreds of millions of pounds on new players over the years and he is still satisfied with just a counter-attacking team

they don't even play football

bayern play attacking, fluid football (well, most of the time, anyway)

don't let them get to you

football will survive

no matter what united try and do

stay strong

bones sinking like stones
all that we fought for
homes places we've grown
all of us are done for

yeah we do yeah we do

fry, please respond

DvFUO.gif

Oh lawd, that Clegg burn.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Your boy Falcao had quite the game today.

It was lovely. I was afraid of that crazy header where he got kicked in the face and scored the goal. He needs to be healthy for CONMEBOL qualifiers in march

Tomorrow the winter break starts which means my fandom is available for a 3 month loan. Any takers?

Barcelona. We have Sex Fabregas :)

---EDIT: lol 'they spend millions of pounds and play counter-attacking football' lulz

--also, I love Coldplay too >.>

Messi

It was lovely. I was afraid of that crazy header where he got kicked in the face and scored the goal. He needs to be healthy for CONMEBOL qualifiers in march

Barcelona. We have Sex Fabregas :)

---EDIT: lol 'they spend millions of pounds and play counter-attacking football' lulz

--also, I love Coldplay too >.>

Not for the next month we dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom