• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Everyone can't be a gentleman like me Arnie, you lot can learn some valuable lessons from yer interactions with the higher society.

After your Hodgson guffaw today I'm starting to think you've been an embedded Kermit alt all along.

Didn't know Ashley Cole had parents, thanks for posting Viva.

nemesun

dImmS.jpg

Oh lord, have mercy.

nemesun

After your Hodgson guffaw today I'm starting to think you've been an embedded Kermit alt all along.

Didn't know Ashley Cole had parents, thanks for posting Viva.
You know I love you Arnie, right? It's all fun and games mate. I'm a gentle soul that loves all his footygaf children the same.

K1LLER7

Evra on RVP:

Robin is a great player and we can see the impact he has had. He reminds me a lot of (Ruud) Van Nistelrooy and I just hope he keeps going.

“He came here with a lot of humility. He was at Arsenal but came here to win trophies and that’s why every time you see him in training or on the pitch, he wants to score goals, he wants to help the team to win something.

“I remember when he missed that penalty against Southampton but ended up scoring a hat-trick. After the game he came into the dressing room to say sorry for the miss.

“That, I think, is the right attitude, it’s the attitude you want to have.”
Evra loves Arsenal :p

Wilbur

Banned
Oh man, I'm half debating myself if I should make a thread about that Evra quote on A-M. Ima firestata.

I signed up for an Arsenal Mania account when I was younger so I could infiltrate the enemy from within. Pretended Ljungberg was my favourite player and then went out by posting a picture of Dwight Yorke shitting on his head from a great height. BANNED.

Wilbur

Banned
Herzog's Child ‏@Herzogschild
Buttner quizzed on MUTV - "Which player is currently on loan at QPR?" Answers: "The brother of Rafael is it? I've no idea what his name is."

Fucking loooooool

Cult hero in the making that boy, just wish he looked anything more than average.

nemesun

I signed up for an Arsenal Mania account when I was younger so I could infiltrate the enemy from within. Pretended Ljungberg was my favourite player and then went out by posting a picture of Dwight Yorke shitting on his head from a great height. BANNED.
You tosser.
DvFUO.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom