• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloosha

^ I meant for more depth at CM. Not specifically for his defensive capabilities.

and Chalobah is 17 years old, isn't he? Lets not start players that are not ready just to develop them and re sell a young age with the promise of potential, we're not Arsenal. McEachran seems about as much defensive midfielder as Oscar.

Yeah this is true. Chalobah seems to be progressing quite well at Watford, the same for Mceachran at Middlesbrough. Who do you think we'll go after in January Wooden?

K1LLER7

Chelsea have Kevin De Bruyne, on loan currently to some team in the Bundesliga. Midfielder/winger and he's Belgian.

Think he's 21.

He's decent in Fifa.

Jin_7

Chelsea have Kevin De Bruyne, on loan currently to some team in the Bundesliga. Midfielder/winger and he's Belgian.

Think he's 21.

He's decent in Fifa.

That's Werder Bremen. He is one of their best players this season, but he is more offensive-minded.

K1LLER7

As I predicted masturbation did not help :(
Get some rest?

:lol

Johnny Vaughan rambling on 606 about how Moyes to MUFC is a certainty.
Do not want. He should stay with Everton. He's got a good thing going with them.

Fergie ain't going anywhere. He'll outlast us all.
If we win the PL or CL this year, I wouldn't mind if he left on a high and we got a top manager in.

He deserves to go out on a high. Winning the CL with this team would be amazing but unlikely.

Slizz

icgY8CwlXlXCC.gif

GorillaJu

I agree with him, players should run to the opposing manager and celebrate like Suarez :p

Imagine if he did that to Fergie :lol

Not much would change. If Ferguson had said something like Moyes did before the match, Suarez would have given the same treatment – the only thing preventing him would be the elation of scoring over United might prompt him to run to the fans instead.

Ferguson is intimidating because he's a good manager but he doesn't scare players on opposition teams. One of our 19 year olds went straight to him when he was sent off...

GorillaJu

Star man: Jonjo 'False 9' Shelvey :)

Lol I thought it was just a midfielder who has some striker qualities being played out of position more than a false 9 in the Messi or Spain style.

I looked through the fat girls thread and saw almost no bans. Were they lifted?

Lol I thought it was just a midfielder who has some striker qualities being played out of position more than a false 9 in the Messi or Spain style.

I looked through the fat girls thread and saw almost no bans. Were they lifted?

Yeah. There were like 15 bans within the first 20 posts.

LegoArmo

Searching Google Images for a pic of Van Persie celebrating at the weekend, I enter "robin van persie ci" and the first suggestion in the drop down box is "robin van persie circumcised".

Interesting.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Coppa Italia tomorrow! I like it, it's stress-free and a chance for our fringe players to prove why they're fringe players.

Storari
Caceres - Luke Brown - Lolcio

Isla - Padoin Kenobi - Pogba(C) - Giac - Ashton Kutcher

Bendtner - Quag

Lol, what a shit team, but I hope we go for something close to that.

-

Alexis Sanchez' agent called us "the greatest club in the world", eh?
He's also Vidal's agent but it sounds more interesting like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom