• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCK ME SIDEWARS..RAWWWWRRRRR

ixuZXMCEHE2Su.gif

Messi

Get rowdy! That suarez is a bit of a motherfucker ifc you think about it. rio should have taken a dive and vp should get rid of dat silverback hair.

I feel sad. No Købeeeeenhaaaaaavn until March. Now I have to do with subpar football in premier league and serie a.

Also Buttner looks like the kind of guy who would have trouble tying his own shoes.

Wilbur

Banned
I feel sad. No Købeeeeenhaaaaaavn until March. Now I have to do with subpar football in premier league and serie a.

Also Buttner looks like the kind of guy who would have trouble tying his own shoes.

You will always have the A-League and Emile 'the black Shelvey' Heskey to get you through these troubled times

HNNNGGGHHHHH

oh you edited. no matter sepp blatter, it will live forever in my post

bud

i am literally deciding whether or not i should jerk off one more time before closing my laptop. i have xhamster on one tab--i've done my scouting already, i've seen a few videos with potential.

nemesun

i am literally deciding whether or not i should jerk off one more time before closing my laptop. i have xhamster on one tab--i've done my scouting already, i've seen a few videos with potential.
Y'all too much for my pure Christian heart. Shame on you.

Wilbur

Banned

just do it and then take a picture of how far your spaff went

Wilbur

Banned
we all have our dilemmas messi. i am currently stressing over all the honeys.

but van persie gets me through the tough times

Catalan radio station RAC1 is reporting that Chelsea midfielder Oriol Romeu has suffered an ACL injury, and that the recovery from this injury will see him missing the remainder of the 2012/13 season.

ibxJNUj89lFNQZ.gif

At least it means there will come in another central midfielder in January. Really fucking need one. Walking into the season with only Mikel and Romeu for the defensive midfield was crazy.

Salazar

You will always have Pascal Cygan | HD | Blue - Eiffel 65

Or RAWK

after the derby said:
Besides that you never get the feeling it´s about a fair game of football when they, ManU, are playing. It´s about winning dirty, putting the ref under pressure, playing dirty while diving at every single occassion.

What a shite team, what a shite club.

Sloosha

Catalan radio station RAC1 is reporting that Chelsea midfielder Oriol Romeu has suffered an ACL injury, and that the recovery from this injury will see him missing the remainder of the 2012/13 season.

ibxJNUj89lFNQZ.gif

At least it means there will come in another central midfielder in January. Really fucking need one. Walking into the season with only Mikel and Romeu for the defensive midfield was crazy.

Wow, what a pity - He looked to be improving with every game. Yeah, a striker and CM seems imperative now.

bud

ibxJNUj89lFNQZ.gif

thankfully, chelsea have spent millions upon millions on their youth academy, building state-of-the-art facilities and bringing together europe and south america's biggest talents.

the chelsea youngsters have been waiting for a chance in the first team for quite some time now.

their time has finally come.

Wilbur

Banned

I can't say I visit fan sites - sifting through the shit would cause my brain to melt into a puddle of pink decay and neurological memories of Aguero fucking that ball past that cunt Paddy Kenny - but I'm awful grateful you do it for me, Sal. RAWK is like this big Moby Dick figure to me that I've never looked at but I'm constantly in awe.

Sloosha

thankfully, chelsea have spent millions upon millions on their youth academy, building state-of-the-art facilities and bringing together europe and south america's biggest talents.

the chelsea youngsters have been waiting for a chance in the first team for quite some time now.

their time has finally come.

I know you are being facetious, but I think the 2 youth players (McEachran and Chalobah) who would be useful in this situation are out on loan.

and Chalobah is 17 years old, isn't he? Lets not start players that are not ready just to develop them and re sell a young age with the promise of potential, we're not Arsenal. McEachran seems about as much defensive midfielder as Oscar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom