• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
DL3K7800-Edit_Lance.jpg
Is this real? Apparently it was posted near Stamford Bridge.

Mastadon

Banned
I'm sitting at a colleagues computer today as he's off and my computer is being upgraded. I've just had a look through the guys google search history and found gems like:

"Can I get high from Lemsip?"

"Why is grass green?"

"12x3"

"Can Usain Bolt outrun a Gazelle?"

This guy earns more money than I do :(

I'm sitting at a colleagues computer today as he's off and my computer is being upgraded. I've just had a look through the guys google search history and found gems like:

"Why is grass green?"

"12x3"

Don't leave us hanging, what is 12 x 3?

Kyoufu

"Why is grass green?"

"12x3"

:lol :lol

"Why is grass green?"

"12x3"

:lololololol

How old is this guy?!

3Sixty

Southampton are trying to secure a £2million deal to sign Colombian Carlos Sanchez.

The 26-year-old defensive midfielder nearly moved to Bolton in the summer, while Reading also showed strong interest.

However, Sanchez failed to agree terms with Bolton and he joined Chilean side Rangers instead. They then sent him back to Europe to join his former club Valenciennes on loan.

ANNDREEESSSSSSSSSSS

nemesun

I'm not sure, but I do remember laughing at Arnie for getting high from Solpadol a while ago. I take it all back! I had some this morning and I'm floating through work today :)
I heard you can faint from taking Solpadol, in my line of work that's not recommendable.

nemesun

Ha, although it really is a problem within social care. I know several social workers with quite serious alcohol and substance dependency issues.

It really is one of the most stressful jobs around.

At least you ain't performing a geological survey down the mine shaft. Count your lucky stars fool.

Salazar

jamie jackson ‏@GuardianJamieJ
FA charge Gareth Barry with using abusive and/or insulting words towards a match official in derby. has til Thurs 4pm to answer #mcfc

:lol

City really did piss all over themselves.

Does Fellaini getting player of the month get me extra fantasy team points...?!

That way he can make up some points for doing fuck all on Sunday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom