• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha. I've been a Dodgers lifer (there was no baseball team in FL when I was a kid and my bro was a huge Orel Hershiser fan plus our aunt lives in LA) and a Bucs fan since I started following the NFL in the early 90s.

It was definitely ironic when the Glazers bought Man U. Bucs fans typically aren't big fans of theirs either but they did spend a bit this offseason as Andres mentioned so they get a little reprieve. We have had the lowest salary cap (or close to it) for years though and were FAR under the minimum salary for awhile.

Beauty of being a Cleveland fan. No one will question your intentions.

Messi

anderson improved a lot this season or not?

Construction magnate Perez was sitting at the same table as Falcao and Real captain Iker Casillas at an awards ceremony in Madrid and was caught on camera saying to Casillas: "I'm going to ask for a serviette and give it to Falcao".

Perez was referring to an incident at a gala in Monaco in 2000 when he made an offer to Zinedine Zidane by writing "Do you want to play for Madrid?" on a serviette and delivering it to the former Real and France midfielder.

"Be careful they are recording this," a laughing Casillas responded, pointing to the television cameras.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/...jokes-signing-atletico-striker-131247333.html

pull the trigger perez!

Good show Casillas :p. Falcao would be amazing at real. But I suppose it would mean Real would have to sell Higuain or Benz. Who would you guys sell?

Fuck Greggs man. It's so hard to resist the smell of a sausage roll fresh out the oven, especially in this weather :(

Man tell me about it. This weather and comfort eating is killing me. sausage rolls are my kryptonite.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
anderson improved a lot this season or not?

Construction magnate Perez was sitting at the same table as Falcao and Real captain Iker Casillas at an awards ceremony in Madrid and was caught on camera saying to Casillas: "I'm going to ask for a serviette and give it to Falcao".

Perez was referring to an incident at a gala in Monaco in 2000 when he made an offer to Zinedine Zidane by writing "Do you want to play for Madrid?" on a serviette and delivering it to the former Real and France midfielder.

"Be careful they are recording this," a laughing Casillas responded, pointing to the television cameras.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/...jokes-signing-atletico-striker-131247333.html

pull the trigger perez!

Atleti will sell him to PSG just to spite you.

:)

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
G Bale Hamstring Injury 16th Dec 12
M Dawson Hamstring Injury 16th Dec 12
B Assou-Ekotto Knee Injury 16th Dec 12
Y Kaboul Knee Injury 27th Dec 12
S Parker Achilles Tendinopathy 16th Dec 12

tumblr_lz7l4b6Uk41qh59n0o1_500.png

Why did Ibra leave Italys finest club?

06-07-juve-serie-b-champions.jpg

:lol he's just another salty united brick on the road to unprecedented glory for Futbol Club Barcelona

:)

It would be hilarious if we beat them for our 3rd title in 5 years and 3rd against england in 5 years. Funny the other 2 teams to win the title since 09 were inturd and chelski who barely beat us.

Honestly I rather see them than arsenal since arse know how to play us though they're sorry as fuck against any other team.

I'm hammered, hasta mañana pendejos <3
Don't know how i feel about my team being compared with the worst CL winners of all time.

Oxx

So I traipsed round Manchester for 2 days with my 3DS in my bag and not a single Street Pass??

WTF Manchester, I thought you were cooler.

I still haven't had any Streetpasses. 3DSbros need to step it up.

Maybe I should go and stand outside schools.

GQman2121

Banned
So who has already signed deals that go through in January?

We've signed up Brazilian RB Wallace for £5m. Lucas Moura will be in Paris at some point during the month.

Anyone else have deals in place?

Messi

I just bought Guillem Balague's - Pep Guardiola: Another Way of Winning: The Biography

Hope its as good as Graham Hunters book. Plus I really like Guillem.

So who has already signed deals that go through in January?

We've signed up Brazilian RB Wallace for £5m. Lucas Moura will be in Paris at some point during the month.

Anyone else have deals in place?

Neymar.gif

ShogunX

Ruddock just called Le Tissier lazy. Look in the mirror you fucking cunt

Strange LFC fan at times you my son.

Page 766, section 8, paragraph 12 of the ''How to be a good Liverpool FC supporter'' handbook states - Don't even stick up for Matt Le Tissier the big nosed shit talking twat.

The away changing rooms at valley parade only has 2 showers haha. Enjoy arsenal

You say that like it's a bad thing. Considering how soft Arsenal are this season you get the feeling a few of them would love the opportunity to get soapy with each other.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Guys this is too funny
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Lone Udinese fan speaks out

udinese-fan490sg.jpg

The one and only Udinese fan who made the trip to watch his team beat Sampdoria 2-0 last night revealed what it felt like to be celebrating alone.

Only one ticket was sold by the visiting club and the lonely figure in the vast Marassi stands has been identified as 37-year-old wine merchant Arrigo Brovedani.

&#8220;I was in Genoa for a work meeting and usually take a trip round the area around this time of year, but it was pure coincidence Udinese were playing there at the same time. So I took advantage and organised a ticket,&#8221; he told udinetoday.it.

&#8220;If I am in a city where Udinese happen to be playing, clients tend to send me free tickets, as they know my passion for the team. This time it wasn&#8217;t possible and I had to sort it out myself.

&#8220;It wasn&#8217;t easy, as I had to buy a &#8216;Fan Passport&#8217; to buy a ticket for an away game and it takes 18 days to go through, so I wrote to Sampdoria in order to make sure it would be alright and they were very helpful.

&#8220;I made the journey to Genoa, arrived at the stadium and only then did I realise I was the only Udinese fan there! At that point the stewards asked if I wanted to sit in the main stand, but I insisted on going into the away end, seeing as I had paid for that ticket.

&#8220;I had the Udinese flag with me, as I carry it everywhere in my car. The Samp fans applauded me after we scored and they were really very kind. The stewards offered me coffee, then the Samp directors arrived to give me a team jersey.

&#8220;At the final whistle when I left, Samp fans came towards me and offered me a drink, complimenting me on my passion
. It&#8217;s a shame I couldn&#8217;t stay long, as I had to run due to work commitments.

&#8220;I don&#8217;t know when my next away game will be. For now I am concentrated on work and continue travelling round Italy.&#8221;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom