• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
A91UNnmCUAAotWU.jpg

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Fuck me they don't like it when they get laughed at do they
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

He just wants to play at the SoL one last time before it's condemned to the lower leagues.

Hixx

Got a feeling Sunderland vs Reading could be El Sackio II

I was 8
Days Old

non

He just wants to play at the SoL one last time before it's condemned to the lower leagues.

not gonna happen

soooo not gonna happen

turkwithtamborine.gif

QPR, Reading and one of Wigan and Southampton for the drop you heard it here FIRST

if reading win tonight i will not be around much for i will have committed suicide ok

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Awesome, even though he didn't really make the trip just for the game, but the whole "empty stadiums" situation in Italy is freaking sad :|
And that's the first division too.

Yeah no kidding. The average is still slightly lower than La Liga and higher than Ligue 1 though.

Fady K

^^You shrink your images like Andres lol.

He just doesn't understand.

(though I think goal line tech should be as far as it goes)

I am terrible when it comes to playing around with image sizes :p I just copied it from my own avatar link haha.

Why do some of you guys not want video technology? Is it about the whole slowing the game down line of thinking? I can understand that and all, but it can hurt some teams wrongfully in big games.

Got contact lenses today and it feels so weird... Better than fucking glasses though.

You didn't plau MGS4?

Congrats on the lens mayn!

I have literally just started to install Dishonored on Steam. :/ Is it bad?

A LOT of people ended up loving it, give it a shot. I certainly can't wait to play it.

I have literally just started to install Dishonored on Steam. :/ Is it bad?

Starts off brilliantly, runs out of steam after 2 hours, becomes repetetive and nver really picks up again. Wish I hadn't bothered

Also has the most predictable
twisttwisttwisttwist
of anything I've ever seen

3Sixty

Keeping them clean for an entire month is a real pain. So much easier just to take them out and just toss them in the general direction of the bin at the end of the day.

I agree. Couldn't imagine having to clean them every night, besides I lose one playing football every other week.

Keeping them clean for an entire month is a real pain. So much easier just to take them out and just toss them in the general direction of the bin at the end of the day.

Well might try disposable ones later, the cleaning part seems real easy and quick though.

Tc91

I'll definitely try Dishonored out!

Yurt: I have Deus Ex as well on Steam! Picked it up in the sales just not got round to playing it yet.

rodvik

Of course, it was obvious.

WtfOk.jpg

Re: Dishonored; It isn't bad, but I didn't particularly like it.

I dont know if he will start today. We may rest him reday for the Liverpool game. Would be nice to see Bent or Weimann bang a few away against Norwich (oops)

Excited for the game today. Doesnt matter if we lose but will be a lot of fun if we win!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'll definitely try Dishonored out!

Yurt: I have Deus Ex as well on Steam! Picked it up in the sales just not got round to playing it yet.

Human Revolution right? Really really loved it for some reason. It's not as polished as Dishonored but damn it was so much fun!

How much you paying out of interest?

Nothing currently! All the glasses stores seems to offer 1 month trial, so i could just walk around to all of them and get free lenses for a year if I could bother. :p

Would be about 20 euros a month though. Disposable ones would be between 15 and up to pretty damn expensive depending on quality.

I dont know if he will start today. We may rest him reday for the Liverpool game. Would be nice to see Bent or Weimann bang a few away against Norwich (oops)

Excited for the game today. Doesnt matter if we lose but will be a lot of fun if we win!

I'd be alright with that. I just want to see some good football. I'd be alright with Weimann starting up front personally, although it would be nice to see DB9 score a few more before he is off in January.

They are so good yet so bad. They make you buy games which you'll never play! I have so much random shit on my Steam.

Agreed. I have around 150 games on there and have played maybe 25-30 of them!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Wenger looooool

"The gap [to the top] is big, but not big enough to think it's done," Wenger told Arsenal Player.

"The weekend results were quite interesting.

"It shows that if you're consistent, you will be there at the end of the season.

"From now on it is important for us to be consistent."

There is not even the slightest chance that Arsenal can win the title. Only in Wenger's deranged mind.

Arsenal team to play Bradford:

Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Gibbs; Coquelin, Wilshere; Ramsey, Cazorla, Podolski; Gervinho.

Tc91

Human Revolution right? Really really loved it for some reason. It's not as polished as Dishonored but damn it was so much fun!

Yep that's the one. Haven't even installed it since I bought it ages ago but I should give it a try sometime!

Plasma

Banned

Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Gibbs; Coquelin, Wilshere; Ramsey, Cazorla, Podolski; Gervinho.

Looks like we might actually want to win the League Cup this year, we don't play again until Monday so I guess it makes sense to field a proper first eleven.

jtb

Banned
Wenger looooool

There is not even the slightest chance that Arsenal can win the title. Only in Wenger's deranged mind.

holy shit that's a really strong side. On one hand, I'm glad he's trying to win something this year, but goddamn, have some fucking faith in your second tier. Why the hell did you keep Arshavin if you're not even going to play him against League Two opposition?

Unnecessary games like these are only going to make them more tired, play poorer, and inevitably get injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom