• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
gwJPO.png

is my Chrome messing up? Cause I didn't post that :p

:lol

How many acts are there in Vanquish?

And is the story supposed to be this fucked up? I don't have a clue what I'm doing, why I'm doing it, what my overall goal is, what I'm shooting at, who I'm fighting with or where I'm going at any given moment

Just feels a bit like the controls aren't really matched by the overall package

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Feel sorry for Nicky B, I really wanted him to score a goal or two, he deserves it more than Matri. But at least this means we're dipping into the strikers market in January, Nicky B was never the solution.

-

Silver Linings Playbook was not bad. Jennifer Lawrence nailed it.

1-How many acts are there in Vanquish?

2-And is the story supposed to be this fucked up? I don't have a clue what I'm doing, why I'm doing it, what my overall goal is, what I'm shooting at, who I'm fighting with or where I'm going at any given moment

3-Just feels a bit like the controls aren't really matched by the overall package

1-Five

2-Russians hate you, kill them.

3-Shut your mouth.

Carbonox

Jingle all the way isn't on TV over the Christmas period. Who do I fight to make this happen?

How many acts are there in Vanquish?

And is the story supposed to be this fucked up? I don't have a clue what I'm doing, why I'm doing it, what my overall goal is, what I'm shooting at, who I'm fighting with or where I'm going at any given moment

Just feels a bit like the controls aren't really matched by the overall package

Hahahahahano.

Antti

More Premier League for the weekend:
Stoke +0 2,15
Norwich-Wigan o2,5 54%
Newcastle +1 60% (Kompany probably sitting this one out. Didn't practice yesterday.)
[@Kettuwaari]

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Caulker banned for two games by UEFA for his 'part' in that Serbia brawl. Pathetic.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Eta Beta. :(

Cunte please forgive him. :(

-

Jovetic "“If I leave Florence, then I’d like to stay in Italy, as I am happy here"

JUVETICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Hopefully UEFA respond by calling Rio out on his bullshit excuses for missing a drug test. After all this generation do not seem to be up to date on this issue #afrobeats.

International games?
He already received the record ban for that.

Tough action.

Totally different to this.

And totally unrelated lol.

Eta Beta. :(

Cunte please forgive him. :(

-

Jovetic "“If I leave Florence, then I’d like to stay in Italy, as I am happy here"

JUVETICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Fucking Quagliarella. Doesn't he know to keep his mouth shut? He got too cocky and now he's sitting on the bench. Under Conte, this will never be a team where acting like a diva gets you a starting place. Ibra, for instance, would never survive at this Juve.

But, anyway Yurt, with Nicky B injured you'll get your wish. Gio-Vucinic as our main attacking pair, and Quagliarella probably starting over Matri in Champions at least.

Clegg

SAF has his poaching gloves on.

United are interested in a 16 year old defender who plays for Hamburg.

Doesn't a Hamburg fan post here?

Meier

More Premier League for the weekend:
Stoke +0 2,15
Norwich-Wigan o2,5 54%
Newcastle +1 60% (Kompany probably sitting this one out. Didn't practice yesterday.)
[@Kettuwaari]
Is this suggesting there is a 60% chance Newcastle will win by 1? In the US + in betting indicates an underdog but your comment (or rather the tipster's) doesn't necessarily align with that.

Either way, I think we'll still win even if Vinnie doesn't play but I guess we'll see.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fucking Quagliarella. Doesn't he know to keep his mouth shut? He got too cocky and now he's sitting on the bench. Under Conte, this will never be a team where acting like a diva gets you a starting place. Ibra, for instance, would never survive at this Juve.

But, anyway Yurt, with Nicky B injured you'll get your wish. Gio-Vucinic as our main attacking pair, and Quagliarella probably starting over Matri in Champions at least.

What about Tevez?
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

You know, I'm happy with Gio + Vucinic/Quag/New striker. Seba is a class SS <3

Canuck76

Banned
Thanks everybody for recommendations! I think i'll be trying to follow Liverpool but I'm actively researching all the BPL teams and seeing who all the major stars are, just to get a sense of the league.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Thanks everybody for recommendations! I think i'll be trying to follow Liverpool but I'm actively researching all the BPL teams and seeing who all the major stars are, just to get a sense of the league.

o7tu00.gif

So it looks like one of our former board members, Lady Nina Bracewell-Smith, has said that Stan Kronke forced her and David Dein to sell their shares in the club and she also said that Stan does not care about the club. This is bad timing on Kronke's part.

Antti

Is this suggesting there is a 60% chance Newcastle will win by 1? In the US + in betting indicates an underdog but your comment (or rather the tipster's) doesn't necessarily align with that.

Either way, I think we'll still win even if Vinnie doesn't play but I guess we'll see.

The tip is suggesting that Newcastle will start the game 1 goal up. I know + in betting indicates an underdog in US, but it has nothing to do with handicaps, it has to do with actual odds.

So, the tip is saying Newcastle will win the game if they "start the game 1 goal up" 60% of the time. You also have to take into account that the bet will be a push (you get your stake back) if Man City ends up winning by one, and that is calculated into the percentage as well.

Canuck76

Banned
Do you like Lebron?

Naahh it's sort of random, but i know they got a great history and i like their colors. I actually got a liverpool jersey when i was travelling abroad.

They're sort of rebuilding though right? They're not on the level of Man city or Arsenal?

dc89

Have we been introduced? dc89, resident PR guru and Manchester City fan. Looking for a team to support? I can help you out.

Plasma

Banned
So it looks like one of our former board members, Lady Nina Bracewell-Smith, has said that Stan Kronke forced her and David Dein to sell their shares in the club and she also said that Stan does not care about the club. This is bad timing on Kronke's part.

Bit rich coming from her really seeing as she sold her shares to him, if she cared she would have kept hold of them or found somebody more fitting to sell them to.

Doubt she's wrong though I don't think Kronke gives a toss about the club as long as it makes him money.

Naahh it's sort of random, but i know they got a great history and i like their colors. I actually got a liverpool jersey when i was travelling abroad.

They're sort of rebuilding though right? They're not on the level of Man city or Arsenal?

Arsenal are shit. Don't support them.

i support them :(

Forced her how? By offering a good price! :lol

They're not even on the level of Everton.

Yen

Yes, we're rebuilding and on the up
because we couldn't possibly do worse than last year

Forced her how? By offering a good price! :lol

Bit rich coming from her really seeing as she sold her shares to him, if she cared she would have kept hold of them or found somebody more fitting to sell them to.

Doubt she's wrong though I don't think Kronke gives a toss about the club as long as it makes him money.

Well, she and a few other board members wanted Alistair Usamnov instead of Stan (I believe he is the 2nd highest shareholder after Stan).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom