• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Requeim

Freewheelin'N'dealin'.

58402725_harry_redknapp_in_car.jpg

3Sixty

I played Tuesday night. It wasn't too bad. 3G pitches stand up pretty well. All the balls were solid though. Couldn't hold onto anything.

dc89

I played Tuesday night. It wasn't too bad. 3G pitches stand up pretty well. All the balls were solid though. Couldn't hold onto anything.

I'll be alright! Dunno where I'm playing tonight! Teams had a bit of a shakeup, could be Nasri, could be Assassin.

rodvik

Villa looking good lately. I have real faith in Lambert, stick it out with him.

We are having a lot of fun. If we get to the lower mid table I think you will see the nerves go away completely and we will start playing even better. Honestly players like Westwood are unknowns right now but I have seen him grow in stature game by game. I genuinely think we have some great prospects.

Yen

For sale: 16gb WiFi iPad 2, apple refurbished. Excellent condition, complete with box, cables and case. Will accept £220 ono.
If you know anyone interested and/or want to see pics inbox me.

Been trying to sell this on Facebook, anyone interested??

I'll give you £30 but that's as high as I'm willing to go.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Amazing player, really. He's old and everything but he has almost always played pretty good with us (except for that Tottenham match 2 years ago :(). Hell, when Nesta wasn't available him and Thiago Silva were incredible.

Niang in btw, looking forward to him.

I remember that. Fucking Aaron Lennon :(

pulga

Banned
KuGsj.gif
http:

pulga check out this guy's [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDz_FB23C1A&list=UU9nq8hTJDF7rZh_-5ZDsfFg&index=4"]videos[/URL], I like his cheesy editing. Fuck me, Marchisio is so ridiculous <3[/QUOTE]

MY FUCKING EARS
but <3 <3 <3 Marchisio is so classy. Vidal is the perfect midfielder.

Meier

The NYRBs released Rafa Marquez on a mutual agreement. He is expected to join Mexican team Leon apparently. He was the MLS second highest paid player after Henry at $4.6m per year so I'm sure they'll be looking to spend big on a replacement (whether it be at CB or not). I know Kaka has been linked to the Galaxy and I believe Lampard has as well but maybe he'd move to New York instead?

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1262167/red-bulls-release-rafa-marquez?cc=5901

Wes

venison crêpe
He just arrived in The Eredivisie last summer. The only thing I know is that he started to score a lot of goals after a short while in the new season. I believe he's third on the topscorer list currently. Oh and Heerenveen has quite a good eye for strikers I can add. They had Huntelaar, Alfonso Alves and Dost the last few years.

Thanks for that.

So he's only been there since the summer? I guess that means he is unlikely to be on the move again in January.

Apparently we've also scouted Iago Aspas from Celta Vigo. WHERE ARE OUR SPANISH SCOUTS?

Linius

Thanks for that.

So he's only been there since the summer? I guess that means he is unlikely to be on the move again in January.

Apparently we've also scouted Iago Aspas from Celta Vigo. WHERE ARE OUR SPANISH SCOUTS?

I don't think they're willing to let him go. He's scoring a lot lately and Heerenveen isn't doing that good this season. So they kind of depend on him at the moment. And they're notorious for asking a ridiculous sum of money. Ajax had their biggest transfer ever with them (16,25 million for Sulejmani). Plus we never closed the deals with Narsingh and Dost because Heerenveen was so stubborn during negotiations.

Milan-Reggina 3-0, Yepes-Niang-Pazzini. Quarter finals vs Juve, last year's match in Turin was one of the most intense I've ever seen, hopefully we'll see something close, maybe with a different result. Not so sure about that, though.

He's back Juve-GAF. Muntari's back.

Niang scores. FUCK YEAH.

Edit: Pazzini too. This one was offside though.
I don't think that this season he managed to score a goal without diving, fouling a defender or being offside. :D
Traorè isn't even on the bench in Coppa Italia, i feel bad for him, he can't be that shit lol

We meet again, Milan.

^Yeah it was a fantastic game!

I swear, I was tired as fuck after that. But it was fun. Inzaghi with his diarrhea, MESBAH scoring, dat Vucinic eurogoal... It was a great match.
I don't think that this season he managed to score without a dive, fouling a defender or being offside. :D
Heh, it's Pazzini, he forgot how to score good looking goals. Or regular ones. Whatever, I'll take them anyways.
Traorè isn't even on the bench in Coppa Italia, i feel bad for him, he can't be that shit lol
He can. Flamini is better, I guess that says everything about him.

I was wondering this the other day, any closer to getting it sorted?

The first appeal failed so I went higher then they took two months and said it was too late for them to do anything so I kicked up a fuss and about 3 weeks ago they said I should be able to come back in January if my Tutor says yes and have since gone completely quiet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom