• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randdalf

The 2022 World Cup is going to be such a disaster. Apparently they're spending £139bn on new infrastructure and air conditioned cities, just so they can play it in the summer.

Well, she and a few other board members wanted Alistair Usamnov instead of Stan (I believe he is the 2nd highest shareholder after Stan).

Doesn't Usmanov want to do things Ambramovich-style?

Hixx

The 2022 World Cup is going to be such a disaster. Apparently they're spending £139bn on new infrastructure and air conditioned cities, just so they can play it in the summer.

Sepp-Blatter-caused-contr-005.jpg

Meier

Idiots. Should have gone with America rather than taken whatever bribes they did. I guess this is good for the global economy though!

Linius

Naahh it's sort of random, but i know they got a great history and i like their colors. I actually got a liverpool jersey when i was travelling abroad.

They're sort of rebuilding though right? They're not on the level of Man city or Arsenal?

This made me giggle.

FootballFan

Naahh it's sort of random, but i know they got a great history and i like their colors. I actually got a liverpool jersey when i was travelling abroad.

They're sort of rebuilding though right? They're not on the level of Man city or Arsenal?

Well.. Arsenal are pretty damn bad right now, Man City, Man United and Chelsea are the best in the league.

Anyways, Liverpool is an awesome club, entertaining and definitely not the best.

I thought of a fantastic joke this morning when Salazar posted that gif of a young T-Clev playing a simple pass. Been trying to remember it all day and it's doing my head in.

Arnie

Thanks everybody for recommendations! I think i'll be trying to follow Liverpool but I'm actively researching all the BPL teams and seeing who all the major stars are, just to get a sense of the league.

Great choice, don't let the naysayers here put you off, they're all jealous.

For sale: 16gb WiFi iPad 2, apple refurbished. Excellent condition, complete with box, cables and case. Will accept £220 ono.
If you know anyone interested and/or want to see pics inbox me.

Been trying to sell this on Facebook, anyone interested??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom