• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

The first appeal failed so I went higher then they took two months and said it was too late for them to do anything so I kicked up a fuss and about 3 weeks ago they said I should be able to come back in January if my Tutor says yes and have since gone completely quiet again.

Doesn't seem ideal then for you to have missed 3/4 months, but hey, I guess it's better than nothing.

Doesn't seem ideal then for you to have missed 3/4 months, but hey, I guess it's better than nothing.

Yep. They said they wont let me complete my course now anyway. Just to finish the year to get the next qualification cause it is "impossible" for them to let me finish the rest of my course even if I go back next year.

FootballFan

Casillas sounds like a little baby here.

“Barca cannot go around bragging that they have produced 11 canteranos.

I also remember Barcelona of 11 or 12 years ago, when the team practically had no canteranos."

I also remember a Madrid that only used 1 or 2 canteranos, oh wait that's now.

What did he expect, first opening day of La Masia there should already be 9 starting youth products?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Casillas sounds like a little baby here.

“Barca cannot go around bragging that they have produced 11 canteranos.

I also remember Barcelona of 11 or 12 years ago, when the team practically had no canteranos."

I also remember a Madrid that only used 1 or 2 canteranos, oh wait that's now.

What did he expect, first opening day of La Masia there should already be 9 starting youth products?

haters_gonna_hate.jpeg

Yen

Yep. They said they wont let me complete my course now anyway. Just to finish the year to get the next qualification cause it is "impossible" for them to let me finish the rest of my course even if I go back next year.

What course is it?
I'm currently sitting on some kind of response from unis through ucas.

Hixx

Matty Piper is a good lad to follow on twitter (_mattpiper), got some canny craic.

"Matthew Piper ‏@_mattpiper
When we were bottom of the table, Wilko called a meetin & said he had a important DVD for us all to watch, the whole squad assembled & he..."

Matthew Piper ‏@_mattpiper
Said it was a half hour DVD he wanted us to watch in silence & at the end of it we'd be a better team & we'd climb the table... So we were..

Matthew Piper ‏@_mattpiper
All thinking, it might be Brazil in the 70's or England in 66, but he put it on & it was a wildlife DVD of how Geese fly in formation :-/ !!"

Wilko = Howard Wilkinson

Man they are seriously unaccomodating. Tried to get councellors or mp or even local press involved? If they are just shitting you around they shouldn't get off easily.

Zabojnik

Is this true, TheLucifer? Genoa are going to loan you guys Kucka, for free? This is fucking outrageous, lol. They'll need every last decent player they got to stay in Serie A this year and they give away Kucka, arguably one of their best midfielders, to Milan, for free? Ridiculous. Preziosi, you fucking scumbag.

Man they are seriously unaccomodating. Tried to get councellors or mp or even local press involved? If they are just shitting you around they shouldn't get off easily.

My Dad was saying if they didn't let me in this time he was going to try and get press involved but I think it is a bit mad. Honestly I think they kicked me out cause my attendance was at like 75/80% because of a disability I have. Though they say it was behavior when I was only told off twice I think :lol

Is this true, TheLucifer? Genoa are going to loan you guys Kucka, for free? This is fucking outrageous, lol. They'll need every last decent player they got to stay in Serie A this year and they give away Kucka, arguably one of their best midfielders, to Milan, for free? Ridiculous. Preziosi, you fucking scumbag.
Preziosi refused to loan him to us when we had no MFs last year and we co-owned him....
Can't believe people say that with him we got some kind of special treatment just like Milan, we actually spend money on his
over30&Argentine
players!

The top selling PL shirts in North America:

1. Robin van Persie (Manchester United)
2. Wayne Rooney (Manchester United)
3. Fernando Torres (Chelsea)
4. Eden Hazard (Chelsea)
5. Frank Lampard (Chelsea)
6. Clint Dempsey (Tottenham Hotspur)
7. Steven Gerrard (Liverpool)
8. Javier Hernandez (Manchester United)
9. Shinji Kagawa (Manchester United)
10. Jack Wilshere (Arsenal)

Dat RVP.

4. Eden Hazard (Chelsea)

Dat RVP.

jdyqvq4jMJeDg.jpg

Has anyone set up any fundraising themselves and can help me out? Me and my friends were thinking of doing dance games by Ubisoft on the Wii for 24 hours. I was thinking of using ChipIn but that seems to go straight to a PayPal account and I know random people will not trust me with there money. I was going to restart my site up and this be one of the things.

I don't have a capture card so I was going to go onto Amazon/Pre-Owned section in Game and grab every Dance game they have and play them using Dolphin and streaming via x-split. Not sure how well I have thought this through though :lol

Messi

:lol Too much jaw is good for nobody.

i haven't seen the first yet, I'll have to watch it sometime.

Messi, you have a new member for #TeamJaw

tumblr_lj6de0553d1qbdzeqo1_r1_500.gif

Bad to average film but Olivia if smoking hot in it. Also funnily enough she is also the best actor in it.

#TeamJaw grows stronger everyday!

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Yeah and he does an incredibly shitty job considering he is usually so good. Also the main dude is so forgettable. Maybe Daft Punk acted the best.

Take that back, or I will find you and cut you.

fuck you you caught my edit!

-I always confuse those two

Wes

venison crêpe

4. Eden Hazard (Chelsea)

Dat RVP.

Avatar bet: Ashley Westwood's name will be on there by 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom