• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
omfglegsrszth.gif

From the Michelle Jenneke thread in OT. Does she have a big jaw?

So, so awesome. Too bad most athletic chicks have a butter face in rl :(
Though I'm currently talking to a chick on okcupid who is doing ballet in spare time. I guess she's the next best thing.

/Goudawijn Zenden
//Didier Gouda
Fabio Mozzarella
Pablo Zabalfeta

D_prOdigy

I can't wait for Fergie to solve United's midfield issues by signing Lampard on a free in the summer.

Oh wait, we're doing cheeses now.

Salazar

I can't wait for Fergie to solve United's midfield issues by signing Lampard on a free in the summer

Nope. As soon as some Porto-gaffer posted, in tones I would associate with an Austen adaptation

"Oh they can't have James"

it was sealed. We're fucking getting James.

Wait, what?

Sejad Salihovic: "If we don't concede, we win. I say: We beat Dortmund 3-0. At home we've only lost once to Dortmund."

Yeah, we'll see about that.

faridmon

I love Everton for crushing Spurs like that.

Good man

NoUE5l.gif

By having Tim Howard as your goalkeeper, your team is now a target for Al-Qaeda in their attempts to wipe out American influence.

Lol, he is a grandfather, I doubt he is any threat.

Tim Howard. Probably had Landycakes when that was made.

Yeah, but I am sure there are other clubs that have more American players out there, like Stoke(?)

Antti

I didn't tip this game here, but TPS changed their whole line-up for the 2nd half to consist of juniors & try-out players, but the bookmakers didn't know that.

ib1tn89Ek5W7tU.png

3Sixty

I didn't tip this game here, but TPS changed their whole line-up for the 2nd half to consist of juniors & try-out players, but the bookmakers didn't know that.

Wow. Nothing like getting a free one over on the bookies.

(Would have appreciated the heads up though ;( )

Antti

Wow. Nothing like getting a free one over on the bookies.

(Would have appreciated the heads up though ;( )

I would've liked to, but I was in a hurry to make the bet and watch Modern Family with my girlfriend hahah. Sorry. :(

I'm not sure if the bookmakers changed their lines rapidly after the start of the 2nd half, I would imagine so.

bud

falcao failed to impress against madrid. if he fails against barcelona, too, i'm taking him off my hnnngggg list. no, i do not care about how bad atletico as a whole are against those teams.

show me, radamel.
i want to believe.

GQman2121

Banned
I'm very pleased to be in the CWC Final with Corinthians. We looked lively for long spells during the game and defended well until the 90th min.

I also think Rafa deserves a ton of credit for starting David Luiz in midfield, which is something he's done numerous times for Brazil, and I know a lot of supporters have wanted to see for a long time at the club. He was brilliant and more involved than ever. It's just a shame that it took an injury to Romeu for it to finally happen. When he's protected with a competent defender behind him, he's actually a really, really good player.

I keep reading rumors that this will be Super Frank's last season at Chelsea and its making me very sad he is my favourite current active player even if he's not a good as he used to be it will be sad to see him go :(

Wes

venison crêpe
I keep reading rumors that this will be Super Frank's last season at Chelsea and its making me very sad he is my favourite current active player even if he's not a good as he used to be it will be sad to see him go :(

Well I suppose there are worse Chelsea players to have as your favourite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom