• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

sure, but that was against the #20 of the league. it's quite an achievement to score five goals in one match, though, but still.

GQman2121

Banned
I keep reading rumors that this will be Super Frank's last season at Chelsea and its making me very sad he is my favourite current active player even if he's not a good as he used to be it will be sad to see him go :(

He's my favorite player as well. He'll likely go in the summer as we no longer offer more than one year deals to players over 30, and some board out there would likely meet his demands for years/money.

I would love for him to stay though because you can never have enough midfielders, and the team as a whole lacks leadership.

suarez-rafaelrgv6j.gif

falcao failed to impress against madrid. if he fails against barcelona, too, i'm taking him off my hnnngggg list. no, i do not care about how bad atletico as a whole are against those teams.

show me, radamel.
i want to believe.

He will show you, 20th january.

Arnie

When Daniel Sturridge scores a goal per game until 2021 you'll have long forgotten El Tigre.

El Sturridge - Time to Shine

Clegg

Didn't Fergie say Shinji was a possibility to play against City?

He isn't even back in training until next Monday ffs.

At least Vida is back.

Shinjury indeed.

This is cuter than one of Salazar's tumblr gifs.

tumblr_mesc2cak0I1qi3y6xo1_1280.jpg

That is adorable. Loving having him back in the team, we've missed him a hell of a lot

Jesus@CJ's shirt on Pointless

lolRay Quinn. Might as well get Steve Brookstein and David Sneddon on while they're at it

Dammit Chelsea. Because you're in the Club WOrld Cup, your game against Southampton is pushed back, meaning 3 of my FPL players aren't playing, so I have to play 5 at the back. FUCK

faridmon

Fox Soccer I think also makes a big push to market Everton sometimes. Normally the games are rarely on the channel but during Donovan's second loan, they played the majority of the Everton matches.

Ah, that makes sense. Moyes should invest in more Americans. Holden is a great start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom