• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antti

Antti is our new tipster!!! Insane betting.

:)

Bumping these tips for you guys before the big day.

Premier League for the weekend:
Aston Villa +1.5 58% & u2.75 54%
ManU -2 52%
QPR-Fulham o2.5 56%
Courtesy of @KettuWaari

La Liga for the weekend:
Granada +0 62%
Getafe -0.5 55%
Courtesy of @KoskiOlli

Why do you post bets for the weekend on a fucking Tuesday?
Most of the time value is lost as the lines are adjusted the closer we get to the game.

Seria A for the weekend:
Udinese -0,5 62,5%
Inter +0,25 58% & u2,5 52,5%
Siena +1,25 57% & u2,5 59%
Catania-Sampdoria X 32%
Chievo +0,5 59% & u3 54%
Genoa +0 65%
Juventus -1,5 56% & u2,75 56%
Cagliari +0,5 54,5% & u2,25 52%
Courtesy of @Manuelzzzzz

Have fun. :)

More Premier League for the weekend:
Stoke +0 2,15
Norwich-Wigan o2,5 54%
Newcastle +1 60% (Kompany probably sitting this one out. Didn't practice yesterday.)
[@Kettuwaari]

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Wenger on Abou Diaby's injury…
Slow progress. I cannot give you any fixed date because we are a bit in no man's land on that front. He is working. We are waiting for him to come back but he is not ready.

on him playing over Christmas…
Over Christmas? Certainly not.

Poor swine. Even Wenger has given up on the '2-3 weeks' line.

Meier

Freewheelin mis-reporting the length of Meus' ban is far too meta for me to handle.

Rolling at this. Well played.

Holy shit, Hobbit down to 65%. I bought my fiancee a ticket to see it tomorrow with me.. she never goes to movies like this (hasn't seen any of the LOTR trilogy). I hope I didn't pick the wrong one to force her to see. :lol Bought the tickets the day they went on sale a month ago or so.

Wes

venison crêpe
Just for future reference. If I tell a Liverpool fan to Get Bent tomorrow I mean I want them to buy Darren Bent from us in January, and not an insult.

rodvik

Okay:

Meus told someone to fuck off and this is a no-no, so he was banned for three weeks.

Thats pretty crystal clear.

Crystal-Clear-lake.jpg

rodvik

Just for future reference. If I tell a Liverpool fan to Get Bent tomorrow I mean I want them to buy Darren Bent from us in January, and not an insult.

Looking forward to tomorrows game. I know we are the underdog but I think we will play well and I am excited to see this team play more and more.

Just no Suarez diving please. He is good enough he doesnt need to do that bs.

Meier

City game is at 6:30 AM again tomorrow. 2 weekends in a row! They're killing my sleep schedule.. have our work Christmas party this evening too so I'll probably be at least slightly drunk so maybe that'll get me to bed earlier at least.

Wes

venison crêpe
Looking forward to tomorrows game. I know we are the underdog but I think we will play well and I am excited to see this team play more and more.

Just no Suarez diving please. He is good enough he doesnt need to do that bs.

You know the best thing? I don't know what formation we're going to play or who we're going to play at many positions.

Will we stick to 3-5-2? Does Vlaar come back in when the team have only let in 2 goals in 5 as it is? Is Bennett going to start in the left wing back position? Does Gabby start over Weimann who scored 2 midweek?

We may get thrashed 5-0 but it's exciting to see this team develop. I'm not worried about where we are in the table. It'd be a shame if we do go down for sure but I like this manager and I like this team that he's building.

rodvik

You know the best thing? I don't know what formation we're going to play or who we're going to play at many positions.

Will we stick to 3-5-2? Does Vlaar come back in when the team have only let in 2 goals in 5 as it is? Is Bennett going to start in the left wing back position? Does Gabby start over Weimann who scored 2 midweek?

We may get thrashed 5-0 but it's exciting to see this team develop. I'm not worried about where we are in the table. It'd be a shame if we do go down for sure but I like this manager and I like this team that he's building.

Agreed. And we can rotate. By the way this weeks football weekly extra has a nice few minutes of them praising Lambert & Villa. Worth a listen to.

Wes

venison crêpe
Great fucking choice Andres.

Is there anyone here who hasn't seen Big? If you haven't seen Big you need to grow up and watch it right now. NOW.

Timurid

I'm thinking about getting dark souls for the PC. I was wondering can you play the game with a mouse and keyboard or do you really need a 360 controller?

Zabojnik

Are you playing it on pc? If so you need to install a mod to fix the resolution before anything. :p

I did, judging from the first area it seems to be working just fine!

I'm thinking about getting dark souls for the PC. I was wondering can you play the game with a mouse and keyboard or do you really need a 360 controller?

You can play with mouse and keyboard, but I gave up on that idea after 5mins. Everything seems to be tailored for a controller, menus, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom