• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Im talking about Cristiano! I think putting on so much muscle took something away from his game. Speaking of Fat Ronaldo though, news hit today he lost 20 kgs on the Brazilian Biggest Loser!!

Ronaldo_bigphoto_homearticle.jpg

So fucking happy for him.

He'd score more goals than Torres if he played now :p

Messi

Im talking about Cristiano! I think putting on so much muscle took something away from his game. Speaking of Fat Ronaldo though, news hit today he lost 20 kgs on the Brazilian Biggest Loser!!

I thought you meant Legend Ronaldo.

I am very happy to see him getting in shape.

Clegg

I remember when John Gregory called David Ginola a fat bastard.

The next time Ginola scored he took off his jersey and he was fucking ripped.

Scum

R9 was/is an absolute legend! They don't make strikers like him anymore. A no. 9 like him with an impressive midfield behind him would be fucking insane.
I can just imagine the destruction he'd cause in this day and age if he had the likes of Xavi/Iniesta/Messi or Ronaldo/Ozil/Di Maria someone else behind him! :O

MPW

Before

Let us remember

I120925_180337_203550.jpg

As someone who has been much fatter than this. This image pains me. I am so very happy for him.

After

bravo!

It was magical. It really was. The dude was a wizard.

indeed

i take ronaldinho's barca over messi's barca anyday

Zabojnik

I know it's Atalanta but I don't feel safe betting on our strikers to give us a two goal win :p

Sebastian 'THE DECIDER" Giovinco is on fire. I believe. Atalanta are a really really solid side though, it's not going to be easy.

Steal money? He doesn't want to be on top wages for when he's not as good, is that what he means? Arsene Wenger is weeping somewhere (considering the amount of overpaid dross he has).

It's not really wage related. He said he'll continue to play for as long as he can give a 100%, is healthy and feels motivated. Having a shorter contract helps him with the latter. He feels that he has to earn every single year of his new contract on the pitch, not just because of who he is.

Just Buffon being Buffon. The greatest of them all. <3

bet his tits still lactates if you tickle them enough.

That was a shot.

But Ronaldinho is a lazy shite now. He squandered his talents and the only time he looks good is against poor quality Brazilian opponents.

Lets be real here, is there any other kind? It's entertaining to watch at night, but damn none of them can defend for shit.

Clegg

Lets be real here, is there any other kind? It's entertaining to watch at night, but damn none of them can defend for shit.

This is exactly the reason for my skepticism of Neymar.

He's a good player but imo he's playing against such poor opposition that he's made to look even better tan he actually is.

Clegg

You don't think playing at a team like Barca will make him better?
Moving to Barca has it's risks. They have a highly disciplined and regimented style of possession football which some high quality players struggle to adapt to.

Ibra couldn't settle, Villa has been good but nowhere near his Valencia and Spain best, and poor Alexis Sanchez has had all the spark drained out of him.

Messi

20 at least

iIEbO6ITYgjVy.gif

YOU LIAR

Moving to Barca has it's risks. They have a highly disciplined and regimented style of possession football which some high quality players struggle to adapt to.

Ibra couldn't settle, Villa has been good but nowhere near his Valencia and Spain best, and poor Alexis Sanchez has had all the spark drained out of him.

I think Ibra left due to a bad attitude, he started off so well and then january it just stopped. Alexis I agree with and Villa I think has been great.

Sure Neymar will have to adapt but all players do when moving to a new country. But I honestly think Barca play the best system for the type of player Neymar is.

3Sixty

Statistics from every Premier League game played so far this season show that Schneiderlin has averaged more tackles per match than any other player – even those in defence.

Schneiderlin is one of only three top flight stars to have notched up an average of more than four tackles a game.

His 4.5 average puts him at the very top of the table – ahead of West Ham pair Mohamed Diame and Mark Noble of West Ham, who both have a 4.1 average He is also sixth in the Premier League table for the most interceptions made with an average of three per game.

:bow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom