• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeegsD

Not sure if I should be pleased or not to see upskirts of Wilbury in drag pop up on my facebook news feed.

Thought you were from Portugal?

But yeah, it's being played in Japan mang.

Nah mang, from Amurika
472EF.jpg

But damn, didn't know it was in Japan. I guess I'll just catch the highlights.

Wooden, Zanka is man of the match ;)

Thank you based Palsson!

Miss the guy and his arrogance, he and N'Doye were the best at riling up Brøndby supporters. :(

iKZLpxIpwGYRo.gif

Of course his arrogance also led to Ståle Solbakken having to scream at him every 10 min, or he would fall asleep in the back... But when he was getting yelled at he did great even against Messi and CO.

Linius

The club WC was in the UAE in 09 and 10, but it went back to Japan. The next two Club WCs are going to be in Morocco.

Yeah, I noticed on Wiki. Was confused with the intercontinental cup. That was always in Japan, but I seems it doesn't exist anymore :p

The gameplay is pretty shitty as well imo, but GAF would lead you to believe it's the best action game around. Lies, thank god I got it for free via PS+.

The gameplay is great imo, and the controls are nearly perfect. Don't rate it nearly as highly as Gaf consensus though

I was actually really looking forward to today's game as well. Time to see if Rodgers has the personality to deliver a much-deserved kick up the arse to the likes of Agger, Skrtel, Allen and Gerrard. Even Suarez after that performance

Miss the guy and his arrogance, he and N'Doye were the best at riling up Brøndby supporters. :(

['IMG]http://i.minus.com/iKZLpxIpwGYRo.gif[/IMG]

Of course his arrogance also led to Ståle Solbakken having to scream at him every 10 min, or he would fall asleep in the back... But when he was getting yelled at he did great even against Messi and CO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDkJltAZN2A&t=4m45s

Best Zanka moment, interrupting to sing WE HATE BIF and of course totally wasted already only hours after our last match. Even N'Doye and Jos Hoiveldt joining in despite not speaking a word of danish, makes my heart melt. :']

Damn that was pretty good.

Dibbz

It's pretty easy to play Vanquish the 'wrong way'.

It's not for everyone anyway.

That's what I thought I was doing but I looked up some videos on youtube and it still looked a mess in capable hands. Maybe it was wrong of me to go in expecting some sort of action to rival DMC, not Gears of War.

Wes

venison crêpe
2Weimann_Goal_1_medium.gif

A better angle. Dat Weimann acceleration.

It's a shame the gifs are so short. Match of the Day will likely show the whole build up. It was fantastic. Bannan does a turn to avoid a challenge before getting it up to Weimann.

I'm hoping someone on the interweb will gif the whole thing including the build up from Match of the Day after tonight.

I hate using this term but it really was Barcelona-esque.

rodvik

I was actually really looking forward to today's game as well. Time to see if Rodgers has the personality to deliver a much-deserved kick up the arse to the likes of Agger, Skrtel, Allen and Gerrard. Even Suarez after that performance

I wouldnt get too down. You could have been 2 up at 25 mins. We had some very nice finishing but to be honest our performance was not as good as we have been capable of recently. I thought Downing played very well, he really hates us though...and its mutual :)

rodvik

It's a shame the gifs are so short. Match of the Day will likely show the whole build up. It was fantastic. Bannan does a turn to avoid a challenge before getting it up to Weimann.

I'm hoping someone on the interweb will gif the whole thing including the build up from Match of the Day after tonight.

Yeah it was a great move. Also, we went up three places in the table!

Even the third goal was Messi-esque :lol

#villalona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom