• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bo-Locks

Carrick is out for 5 weeks with a hamstring injury. With Anderson out that means that we've only got Cleverley and Scholes who are experienced CM's. Giggs could also play there, but boh Scholes and Giggs worry me, especially when they start and we're away from home. This is the perfect time to drop Rooney deeper and play Kagawa, RVP, and Rooney all together. Powell could also get a few games over the winter break, and the nutcase Jones could get a few games too. The United CM is such a revolving door.

Carrick is out for 5 weeks with a hamstring injury. With Anderson out that means that we've only got Cleverley and Scholes who are experienced CM's. Giggs could also play there, but boh Scholes and Giggs worry me, especially when they start and we're away from home. This is the perfect time to drop Rooney deeper and play Kagawa, RVP, and Rooney all together. Powell could also get a few games over the winter break, and the nutcase Jones could get a few games too. The United CM is such a revolving door.
Oh.

Shit.

That is very very bad news for us. Fletcher is now the only defensively capable centre mid. Ouch.

Edit - Where have you seen this btw?

lol wtf is he even doing there

David Gill is there too. He's the guy filming the fantastic moment with his phone lol

mRx8L.jpg

Clegg

We

Are

Fucked

Bo-Locks

Oh.

Shit.

That is very very bad news for us. Fletcher is now the only defensively capable centre mid. Ouch.

Edit - Where have you seen this btw?

Someone mentioned it on Redcafe and said they heard it on five live. They're normally quite reliable, so unless the guy is trolling...

EDIT: Physioroom is reporting it on twitter too, saying he was taken off as a precaution. Difficult to say how long he will be out for but hamstring injuries tend to take a while.

Scum

With Vidic back, you'll have to put up with Jones as a DM.

dc89

"I apologise completely to Ryan Shawcross, my team mates and to our fans at the game," said Fellaini.

"There was a lot of pushing and pulling going on inside the Stoke penalty area and I didn't feel I was getting any protection from the officials.

"Nevertheless I know I shouldn't have done what I did.

"I have also apologised to the manager and the staff. I have no excuses, I was disappointed with the way I was being treated and I lost my temper, which was unprofessional of me."

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2012/12/15/fellaini-apologises

Bo-Locks

Five weeks is probably an overestimation. If he was taken off as a precaution then hopefully he could even be fit for Swansea. But it shows how vulnerable we are when Carrick gets injured and the responses are "We. Are. Fucked." and "Oh. Shit". lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
To be fair to Gerrard, he created the most chances in the league. (Read that stat last week)
That's the best team of all.

Locke and Jack are as bad as eachother. They're both wilfully ignorant of those around them, arrogant and dictatorial

Nah, that's just bad writing.

Nah, that's just bad writing.

Seriously though, look at their motivations

Everything Locke does, he does for himself and the island

Everything Jack does, he does for himself and that lemon-sucking cunt

Both endlessly fuck over people who are just trying to get by to further their selfish aims with
Jack going so far as to kil innocentl Dharma employees to prevent the incident from happening

The only really likeable characters still in it are
Sawyer, Hurley, Jin and Richard
imo

Wilbur

Banned
Not sure if I should be pleased or not to see upskirts of Wilbury in drag pop up on my facebook news feed.

Shit got pretty cray last night. Pretty, pretty cray.

Having said that though I've only just read up on the school shooting after being out of the loop and I'm sitting in my bedroom crying a little. Fucking horrific news. Was just quietly devastated and then I started seeing pictures of the kids, couldn't take it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Far Cry 3: You have to master the jungle. WHAT? WHAT ABOUT MY FRIENDS?
We're so shit.

Any reason for the formation switch? You guys play better with a back three.

Nah too easy.

I was watching earlier today "Great European Matches" on ESPN. I miss Trezeguet, that 7-0 demolishing over Olympiakos was awesome. Dat younger Cunte <3

Our last WC striker. Sad really.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^Still makes more sense than LOST though eh?

I don't know why people care about stories in action games, a good setting and bosses is all I need.
Ninja Gaiden 2 :p
Yurt : Do you really want to save your friends? Really?

I want to shoot Boateng.

jUCBZdOyFwpsI.jpg

jtb

Banned

Both endlessly fuck over people who are just trying to get by to further their selfish aims with
Jack going so far as to kil innocentl Dharma employees to prevent the incident from happening

imo

Locke was a dick, but at least he's an empathetic dick. By far the best character the show had to offer.

Only character I found to be really likable was Mr. Eko. I'm a sucker for a good redemption story.

bud

imo

you should've stopped watching after season 4.

warning: there is a magical cave ahead. you will laugh out loud and then cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom