• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved today when he was being booed by Villa fans at Anfield and the Liverpool fans just let us stay on his back the whole game, no cheers for him, just let us abuse him.

Strange because he was probably Liverpools best player today.

Him and Johnson are the only 2 starters who played anything better than 'poor'

K1LLER7

i6YVakCiMRixu.gif

SuperTom
Thought that was Scholes when watching it earlier.

Dat 2nd goal was great.

Young has improved massively. He's kicked on since the Chelsea game. Valencia on the other hand :(

Next week get Kagawa in for Valencia, Rafael back into RB and we've got a near full strength team. Vidic should work his way back so Rio and Smalling/Evans should be starters.

Zabojnik

Fringe needs to end already. And be replaced by a proper sci-fi show.

Also, I watched TDKR on blu-ray today. Enjoyed it much more than at the cinema.

Is Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn any good if don't give a shit about Halo?

Carbonox

Fringe needs to end already. And be replaced by a proper sci-fi show.

Also, I watched TDKR on blu-ray today. Enjoyed it much more than at the cinema.

I enjoyed it far more in IMAX. The sound mix is fucking shite and was much more difficult to hear the characters on the Blu-Ray. So much muffled speaking. Far easier to understand in the cinema with the sound coming at you from all directions.

Carbonox

Benteke's gonna be on many a club's shopping list I think, at the rate he's going.

:lol :lol at the Wikipedia entry:

"Christian Benteke Liolo (born 3 December 1990) is a beast of a man. He has been known to make big bad slovaks look like Bambi Belgian football player who plays for Premier League club Aston Villa as a striker. He is a regular Belgium international."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Benteke

Zabojnik

I enjoyed it far more in IMAX. The sound mix is fucking shite and was much more difficult to hear the characters on the Blu-Ray. So much muffled speaking. Far easier to understand in the cinema with the sound coming at you from all directions.

Dunno, sounded just fine on my audio system.

TDKR gets more shit in my mind the more time passes. What a disappointment.

It was the same for me, but watching it again kind of helped with that. Maybe because my expectations were already lowered. :D

So, how about that Halo 4 movie? It is a proper movie, right?

Carbonox

I'm laying off the booze for a week I think. Getting legless distorts my understanding of the world to the point where I find it funny to hit a friend round the face with a wet floor sign, leading to his nose being slashed open and blood pouring from it. YOLO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom