• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

I feel like Ronaldo has evolved a lot since his time at united. I think Madrids midfield will tear UTDs apart sadly. I wanted Utd vs Barca final #3

I terms of goalscoring Ronaldo has gotten better,

But I think he's stagnated in other parts of his game.

Hindle

Banned
Galatasaray(TUR) - Schalke(GER)
Celtic(SCO) - Juventus(ITA)
Arsenal(ENG) - Bayern(GER)
Shakhtar Donetsk(UKR) - Dortmund(GER)
Milan(ITA) - Barcelona(ESP)
Real Madrid(ESP) - Man. United(ENG)
Valencia(ESP) - PSG(FRA)
Porto(POR) - Málaga(ESP)[/QUOTE]

My predictions.

Zabojnik

wat

and damn Juve getting lucky with their draw.

201209102321135michelplatinijuventus_3351575_980x735.jpg

I ... don't know how to feel. Are Celtic a good match for us? Haven't been following their games this year, I only know that they are apparently better than Barca.

Lol, Milan. CL culo failing this year. Shakhtar - Dortmund is going to be a great pair of matches.

201209102321135michelplatinijuventus_3351575_980x735.jpg

I ... don't know how to feel. Are Celtic a good match for us? Haven't been following their games this year, I only know that they are apparently better than Barca.

Lol, Milan. CL culo failing this year. Shakhtar - Dortmund is going to be a great pair of matches.

I'm not so sure about that. Shakhtar will have been on a long winter break before that first leg. Might be rusty and just get run over.

Zabojnik

I'm not so sure about that. Shakhtar will have been on a long winter break before that first leg. Might be rusty and just get run over.

Yeah, thought about that. Still, it's not like they have to worry about their form in the domestic championship, so hopefully they'll come up with a training regiment / international friendlies that'll get them in decent shape for CL.

Messi

I terms of goalscoring Ronaldo has gotten better,

But I think he's stagnated in other parts of his game.

I suppose I agree with that. But his goal scoring is lethal. Also how will De Gea fair against ronnie? Ozil will be a huge challenge too.

Yeah, thought about that. Still, it's not like they have to worry about their form in the domestic championship, so hopefully they'll come up with a training regiment / international friendlies that'll get them in decent shape for CL.

Maybe. I was surprised with how decent Zenit looked last year in a similar situation but then our stupid (reserve) keeper let in two howlers in a 3-2 home win. Then Spalletti tried playing for the 0-0 away draw and failed :(

Halp us, sign Willain pls.

Even with all the talk how Shakhtar v. Dortmund might be awesome games, none of you will watch them live, but Real - Utd. instead, lol

1leg1njop.jpg

2legpikls.jpg

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2013/matches/round=2000348/index.html#

Zabojnik

Halp us, sign Willain pls.

Even with all the talk how Shakhtar v. Dortmund might be awesome games, none of you will watch them live, but Real - Utd. instead, lol

Fuck this, I'm getting a second monitor / TV. I wouldn't worry too much about Shakhtar. They're great, but Borussia are at least a class or two higher, imo.

Wilbur

Banned
Guardian are doing a countdown from now until Christmas Eve of the top 100 players in the world. Each of the below were asked to rank 30 players from top to bottom, with 1 getting 30 points, 2 getting 29 points and so on and so forth. I shall copy and paste the first thirty in a minute unless someone gets there before me.

The Guardian's World's Top 100 Footballers list was compiled by Richard Williams, Guardian chief sports writer; Daniel Taylor, GNM chief football correspondent; Sid Lowe, Spanish football correspondent; Paolo Bandini, Italian football correspondent; Raphael Honigstein, German football correspondent; Fernando Duarte, Brazilian football correspondent; Jonathan Wilson, columnist and international football expert; Michael Cox, editor of Zonal Marking; Amy Lawrence, football writer; Paul Doyle, football writer; Marcus Christenson, football writer.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
http://www.dnamilan.com/upload/gallery/201209102321135michelplatinijuventus_3351575_980x735.jpg[IMG]

[/QUOTE]

They took four points off Barca.

And we barely scored a goal against a modest Danish side.

Salazar

Shinji in.

Timurid in tears.

And yeah, Daniel Taylor is a thick gobby fuck, and Richard Williams thinks Theo is Arsenal's elite striking solution.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Wanyama above Dembele, Kagawa, Sneijder, Martinez and Asamoah. That's pure crazy.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Henriquez might go on loan to Wigan.

jD5TIIxlfMQ18.jpg

Wigan doesn't play loaned players much right? I know Ryo doesn't play at all. shit

Miyaichi doesn't play because he is always injured, the bloke is made of glass like every Arsenal youngster.

BTW, is there any doubt that this list will be overrepresented by players from the Best League in the World? I mean even fucking Nasri is on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom