• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Titus Bramble king of the u21s league
KuGsj.gif

Kenka

I know deep inside me that Evilore (and Hummels) would be a perfect fit for Juve.

But I want them both to stay in Dortmund. They are funny to watch and really effective (although Hummels isn't really The Hum anymore).

faridmon

I know deep inside me that Evilore (and Hummels) would be a perfect fit for Juve.

But I want them both to stay in Dortmund. They are funny to watch and really effective (although Hummels isn't really The Hum anymore).

I don't think Juve can afford those two.

Clegg

Group A
Australia
England
Wales
Oceania Winner
Play Off Winner

Group B
SA
Samoa
Scotland
Asia 1
Americas 1

Group C
Nz
Argentina
Tonga
Europe 1
Africa 1

Group D
France
Ireland
Italy
Americas 1
Europe 2

Hixx

Can you fuck off with the Rugby please we have tv shows to talk about

Walking Dead was a bit weak this week. Most boring cliffhanger ever as well.

Can you fuck off with the Rugby please we have tv shows to talk about

Walking Dead was a bit weak this week. Most boring cliffhanger ever as well.
Did you see the preview after the credits? Fucks up even the most boring of cliffhangers. I know exactly what's going to happen next now.

Clegg

Best we could hope for, better chance of beating France then any of the Southern Hemisphere teams. Gotta make sure we beat Italy and the 2 other minnows

I think we'll qualify as second place in the group. France usually beat us but Ireland are definitely a lot better than Italy.

It's basically a mini 6 Nations group so Ireland, France, and Italy all know each other very well.

Clegg

There is a big difference between doicare and Elsk.

The former is a one note moron and the latter wished death upon American citizens.

Carbonox

There is a big difference between doicare and Elsk.

The former is a one note moron and the latter wished death upon American citizens.

Given that making threats on Twitter gets you arrested, I'm surprised Elsk wasn't snapped up and thrown in Gitmo for his comments. Picking your nose and flicking it at an American would probably get you arrested for an attack against the motherland.

doicare

Wow the fact that people actually think Lewandowski is some truely amazing best of the best player blows my mind. He can score goals and that's about it, he's a worse version of Gomez and the Bayern fans don't even rate Gomez.

In fact we've already had this conversation before earlier in the year when i proved how bad Lewandowski's passing is among other things.

I love that feature, although it's a blessing and a curse. The game doesn't do a very good job of facilitating utter stealth, instead ushering you to make kills and use your instinct, which in turn frustrates those of us who'd prefer to go unnoticed and with as little footprint as possible. Plus, the disguise system is absolutely awful.

Some baffling design decisions with this game, but there's still a sliver of fun to be had. Wish it wasn't called Hitman though, because it really isn't.

Not saying this is you, but I get the feeling that people who haven't played a Hitman game before Absolution are jumping on the "this isn't Hitman" bandwagon. Having said that, it is the right wagon to be on. For reasons like this.

I'm just so disappointed...

Arnie

Not saying this is you, but I get the feeling that people who haven't played a Hitman game before Absolution are jumping on the "this isn't Hitman" bandwagon. Having said that, it is the right wagon to be on.

Couldn't say, to be honest, both me and my housemate have played numerous Hitman games in the past, and both are having a really frustrating time with Absolution.

Jin_7

So, Wenger is resting several players for the last CL group match.
Doesn't really look like they are still trying to win the group.

So, Wenger is resting several players for the last CL group match.
Doesn't really look like they are still trying to win the group.

I think getting them back on form in the League is more important to him at the moment. Can't believe it's December and he is moaning players are tired!

Thing is, if they are tired, he needs to rotate more but he doesn't really have any options? Do they have any talented youngsters in or around the first team at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom