• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I own neither a PS2 or a Vita (thinking about getting one) I started watching the Giant Bomb endurance run of the game last night. I really like Atlus.

Funky student yay-yay

This change coming up in Scotland is the most anti-competetive bullshit. I understand it in America, where it was agreed by the original teams, but its fucking bullshit in a country with an established leage system.

'We and the other 23 teams unanimously agree that we'd rather not get relegated, and tough shit to those in Divison 2 and below.'

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Meh, presidents and management are always condemning stuff like that, having the banner there should be negative enough. :p
I'm unfortunately used to it by now. -39 in almost every stadium. They consider mocking tragedies and racist chants 'banter'.

Clegg

I don't think Sneijder to United is an option. We have Kagawa and Rooney to play in his position.

We don't need another attacking midfielder. Especially one who is injury prone and has barely played this season.

dc89

Totally forgot Dark Knight Rises is out today!

"Let's not stand on ceremony here, Mr Wayne"

If there's any naughty steel book Blu Ray's available I'll snap one up!

Kyoufu

Yeah but nobody else wants to buy him either as he wants 90k per week.

I personally want to see him sold as 4-4-2 is killing us :(

Meier

Apparently a number of EPL clubs are interested in Adam Maher. This dude is a total wonderkid in FM.. sadly I couldn't afford him with Porto. :(

Dutch whizzkid Adam Maher could be heading for the Premier League in January – with Manchester City, Chelsea, Newcastle and Spurs ready to bid for the AZ Alkmaar teenager, writes the Sunday People.

Midfield star Maher, the current Dutch young player of the year, may be allowed to leave with AZ languishing below mid-table in the league. Barcelona and AC Milan are also watching the talented 19-year-old, but he is thought to prefer a switch to the Premier League.

City have scouted the youngster regularly, but Newcastle and Tottenham are also keen. Alkmaar would listen to offers of around £12million in January.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...569?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

If you can find this, it shits on everything Fanta.

88161.jpg
Choice and price of food in the States is just so superior to the UK.

I was honestly shocked at the difference.

God damn I miss the USA :( Would move over if I could..

Zabojnik

His grandmother was Italian so he managed to get one, one of the reasons the transfer was delayed so much. How exactly is the passport stuff working in Italy? Seems like anyone with a slight connection to Italy can get one.

That's more or less how it works, yeah. If you can prove that you have an italian father/mother or grandfather/grandmother, you can get it. At least if you're a footballer or some other kind of sports talent. Seems to be the case with 80% of players from South America anyway.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
There was a line in The Times today that said Redknapp has been offered Roman Pavlyuchenko. Somehow I can't see it happening.

Lightning

Banned
So does anyone else think this may be Wenger's last season?
Unless Arsenal have an assured successor I hope not. Also I don't want Wenger's time with us to end on a low as he deserves a better send off than that. What is needed is proper investment into the squad, if Wenger does this we will be fine.

Meier

I want to eat at Lou Malnati's. Heard that's the best pizza place in Chicago.

Very good -- it was my favorite when we lived there for a few years. Never did eat at Pizzeria Uno or Due though.

If any of you ever go to Chicago and enjoy burgers, you've gotta find the time to go to Kuma's Corner. It's the thing I miss most about the city. :(

Timurid

The best US city I've been to is Chicago.

Wonderful city.

I went there for less than a day and loved it! Hope to go back for longer next time. Mine was Phenoix I think, It might be cause I had an awesome hotel though :lol
Phoenix is so fucking boring if you can't drive!
I want to eat at Lou Malnati's. Heard that's the best pizza place in Chicago.

I agree. NYC is far too busy for my taste. Chicago is just right. New Orleans is awesome as well, but for different reasons.
internet-bro-fist.jpg

I love my city, but i really want to move to NYC.

Very good -- it was my favorite when we lived there for a few years. Never did eat at Pizzeria Uno or Due though.

If any of you ever go to Chicago and enjoy burgers, you've gotta find the time to go to Kuma's Corner. It's the thing I miss most about the city. :(
Kuma's corner is awesome, but if you want an old fashioned burger go to Portillo's!!! Sadly, Kuma's got rid of their waffle fries. :(

Lightning

Banned
I'm glad Wenger has seen the light and realised that we need to rest some players for our last CL game. Arteta, Cazorla and Wilshere all need to be moniterd carefully.

I don't care if we lose tomorrow as long as none of our players pick up an injury.

faridmon

I have never been to America but if there is one City I would love to go, it is Chicago. Man, so many architectural landmarks there. Soo good.

Also, If Morinho leaves RM, I would think of it as failure. He haven't won as many trophies as many people, especially RM fans, would think he would have won. Spanish League and Cop Del Rey is not enough for the length of time he have stayed there.

RichieS99

Banned
Totally forgot Dark Knight Rises is out today!

"Let's not stand on ceremony here, Mr Wayne"

If there's any naughty steel book Blu Ray's available I'll snap one up!

Yo DC if you are looking for Steelbooks then HMV are doing them and they look pretty good. Got mine on Friday!

Wilbur

Banned
I have never been to America but if there is one City I would love to go, it is Chicago. Man, so many architectural landmarks there. Soo good.

Also, If Morinho leaves RM, I would think of it as failure. He haven't won as many trophies as many people, especially RM fans, would think he would have won. Spanish League and Cop Del Rey is not enough for the length of time he have stayed there.

Ehh... in three years, one Copa del Rey and one league is pretty good considering who he was up against. Winning the league last year will be looked at as a very good achievement, and if he wins the CL this year then I think that's a good haul. If Barca weren't as good as they are, then he would have failed... but he's up against a very special team.

Kehl, Bender and Subotic won't play. Hummels and Piszczek are not sure.
https://twitter.com/BVB
Poor Ajax :|

Soo, I guess:

------------------------- Weidenfeller ------------------------
---- Kirch ------ Santana ----- Günter ----- Schmelzer ------
----------------- Leitner ---------- Gündogan ---------------
----- Großkreutz ---------- Bittencourt ---------- Perisic ----
--------------------------- Lewandowski ---------------------

I don't want us to lose to City at home :(

Clegg

Mou has definitely been successful.

You have to remember that this Barcelona side are one of the best of all time.

Madrid set a record points total for winning the league too.

That's a resounding success.

faridmon

OK, I wanted to watch Silver Linings later tonight, but I see the Cinema is doing Argo as well. Which one should I go for? I won't watch neither of them next week as it is the Hobbit week. Also, I still have to watch 7 Psychopath, Legends of Guardians and The Hunet (Danish Movie)...

Argo or Silver Linings?

sneaky77

OK, I wanted to watch Silver Linings later tonight, but I see the Cinema is doing Argo as well. Which one should I go for? I won't watch neither of them next week as it is the Hobbit week. Also, I still have to watch 7 Psychopath, Legends of Guardians and The Hunet (Danish Movie)...

Argo or Silver Linings?

They are both excellent.. Argo is probably better imo

Mou has definitely been successful.

You have to remember that this Barcelona side are one of the best of all time.

Madrid set a record points total for winning the league too.

That's a resounding success.

Not with the amount invested in that team. Not even getting to the champs league final..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom