• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
In hindsight, and with my bias-goggles, Suarez did what needed to be done

Still think he could have reached it with his head though :D

He probably could but it was all reflexes, the guy in front of him tries to hand ball it out too. :lol

iBU0RcYk1nZEh.gif

Must say I laughed my ass off though when Ghana missed and went out.

He probably could but it was all reflexes, the guy in front of him tries to hand ball it out too. :lol

iBU0RcYk1nZEh.gif

Must say I laughed my ass off though when Ghana missed and went out.

I fucking love that cunt. Its weird. At some point (since he's stopped diving so much in the last 5 or so games) his cuntishness and aura of the pantomime villain has become endearing to me. Obviously the dubious stamps need to be cut out of his game, but the rest of it has stopped annoying me so much

Wilbur

Banned
So yesterday I went to upgrade my iPhone 4 to the 5.

I managed to get a deal through the website where I got a 32GB iPhone for free with a 500 min, unltd text and unltd data contract for £18/month.

Pretty ridiculous deal and I don't really know how it happened but I have a confirmation email with all the above confirmed so I'm hoping it goes through.

WHAT THE FUCK HOW AND WHERE

Now that's just Suarez being the cunt he is, at least he was just cheating and not fucking biting someone in the other gif. He's the only reason I wish Barton was still in the premier league.

Suarez would batter Barton. Just because he dives, doesn't mean he can't handle himself

Kenka

Klose is out three weeks.

If Lazio plays the CL next year, he will have had the same, if not greater, impact in Rome as Rudi Voeller.

Linius

aElGx.jpg

Remember how I said a linesman was beaten to death by some kids on the football field? Well the tweets above are from our famous Emmy award winning (Joran van der Sloot / Natalee Holloway case) TV police man Peter R. de Vries.

Translations from bottom to top read:

1. #Linesman Fact is that many club linesmen are biased and unbounded unfair. I see it every week.

2. #Linesman Many clubs don't correct their unfair club linesmen, they encourage their behaviour and laugh about it. Part of the problem.

3. #Linesman Biased and unfair linesmen never deserve violence, but respect has to come from both sides...

This man is crazy.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
aElGx.jpg

Remember how I said a linesman was beaten to death by some kids on the football field? Well the tweets above are from our famous Emmy award winning (Joran van der Sloot / Natalee Holloway case) TV police man Peter R. de Vries.

Translations from bottom to top read:

1. #Linesman Fact is that many club linesmen are biased and unbounded unfair. I see it every week.

2. #Linesman Many clubs don't correct their unfair club linesmen, they encourage their behaviour and laugh about it. Part of the problem.

3. #Linesman Biased and unfair linesmen never deserve violence, but respect has to come from both sides...

This man is crazy.

The guy is dead. Tell him to shove that Emmy up his fucking ass.

Kenka

Deulofeu is being in Neverkusen's visor.
I really would appreciate to see him play in the Bundesliga. Carvajal is playing well although Hoffenheim are in a tough situation, so the first attempt at integrating young spanish players has worked well.

img-deulofeu-fc-barcelone-1354104301_620_400_crop_articles-164252.jpg

Sage00

Once And Future Member
@laliga_news
Mascherano, Iniesta, Xavi, Pedro, Alba and Cesc not in the squad to face Benfica.

;_____;

Wilbur

Banned
:(

United loss confirmed. He'll bully the midfielders like last season.

He's been shite all season, Ando will do h - oh.

I'm going to bring up my punching bag from the garage for the hour pre-derby kickoff/lineup announcement.

Burst sprints won't help. Masturbation won't do it.

Gonna watch the Ando fake pass and cry wank

@laliga_news
Mascherano, Iniesta, Xavi, Pedro, Alba and Cesc not in the squad to face Benfica.

;_____;

So Adriano, Puyol, Piqué, Alves, Song, Thiago, Messi... is Sanchez injured? Tello will play right?

Should be good enough to beat Benfica

K1LLER7

I'm going to bring up my punching bag from the garage for the hour pre-derby kickoff/lineup announcement.

Burst sprints won't help. Masturbation won't do it.
Our line-up

----- Lindegaard--------

Rafa - Rio - Evans - Evra

---- Scholes - Carrick ----

Young -- Rooney -- Giggs

---------- RVP --------------

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Hmm. Barca team news is odd! Good job I've held off placing any bets for tonight.
They've already won the group so not that odd. Messi still in since he's trying to break that record for goals in a calendar year. 2 more should see him do it.

dc89

My copy of 999 has arrived for DS. Fady recommended it to me. $20 from Amazon US - not bad at all.

Can't wait to get started, has anyone else played it?

They've already won the group so not that odd. Messi still in since he's trying to break that record for goals in a calendar year. 2 more should see him do it.

Well, there is some motivation for him and Barca to play well tonight then.

Should the meta talk (only the straight forward posts only portion)affect the community section? I thought that's why we're in community?

Salazar

Should the meta talk (only the straight forward posts only portion)affect the community section? I thought that's why we're in community?

Think it's mostly the increasing amount of discussion in OT given over to dickhead joke characters and their dickriders and enemies. And pointlessly recycled "gaf history" garbage.

In any case, this thread does chew through quite a bit of relatively focused futbol conversation.

Linius

I'm getting a 25 euro giftcard from work for christmas. Guess I'm finally buying Red Dead (GOTY edition) :D

Or skyrim. Argh, choises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom