• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asked to pinpoint improvement from shitty player
Pinpoints minor improvement from shitty player
'lolololololol'

I can't help but feel you stripped the context from this a tad:

£50 million striker, doesn't score or play particularly well, but good at defending set-pieces so yay.

I know he can't shit on him in public but it's pretty desperate stuff.

At least we aren't the most embarrassing English team in Europe ever any more

nobody bring up the teams we played or the Batty and Le saux fight please

Benitez is just considering all his options, if he gets desperate he can put Torres at centre back and one of Cahill/luiz/terry/ivanovic up front. They'd be a lot more fucking useful at the moment!

Wilbur

Banned
Noooooo I'm catching a cold. I fucking hate having to walk around all they with a stuffed nose and sore throat.

I'm getting a sty or conjunctivitis or some shit, been having to blink really hard with one eye for the last few days, its irritating as fuck when its open

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Noooooo I'm catching a cold. I fucking hate having to walk around all they with a stuffed nose and sore throat.

I've had a horrendous one for the last week. The stuff I was coughing up yesterday looked like oysters.

bud

when you have conjunctivitis, you need to rinse your eye(s) with cold water, and don't put in any contacts.

and when you have a sore throat, you need a gigantic, veiny, throbbing penis to clear the pipes.

Wilbur

Banned
when you have conjunctivitis, you need to rinse your eye(s) with cold water, and don't put in any contacts.

and when you have a sore throat, you need a gigantic, veiny, throbbing penis to clear the pipes.

i will do both thanks

elseanio

Took my puppy the vet today to get his balls off :( He KNEW something was up!

It all went well, he's moping about now with a cone on his head. Will be a fun few days :/
155472_10151374912303083_1292049069_n.jpg

Noooooo I'm catching a cold. I fucking hate having to walk around all day with a stuffed nose and sore throat.

lol. suckah.
get well
I was out doing sport (cycling, running, own weight exercises) in horrid conditions (3°, strong wind & rain) while wearing shorts and my nose is dry :p
I felt like a French legionary or some sort of a navy seal doing survival training, lol

Worst to best round of 16 match-ups for Dortmund:
Porto > Arsenal > Milan
Donezk and Juve would be super duper hard as well, I guess.
Celtic would be awesome, because even if we were to lose, I'd still be happy for them.

/poor dog :|

Wilbur

Banned

It all went well, he's moping about now with a cone on his head. Will be a fun few days :/

Looks depressed as fuck :lol

I remember when we got our dog spayed and she just slept for like a week.

He looks so sad. :(

In more positive dog related news, I walked my dog today with him wearing a Santa Clause hoodie. Sooo cuuuute

elseanio

Looks depressed as fuck :lol

I remember when we got our dog spayed and she just slept for like a week.

Yeah, Juneau has just slept since we got him home. He's a destructive little bastard usually, and I never thought I'd miss it. Hopefully he perks up a bit tomorrow.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah, Juneau has just slept since we got him home. He's a destructive little bastard usually, and I never thought I'd miss it. Hopefully he perks up a bit tomorrow.

Yeah, he'll be fine. Will bounce about like a motherfucker and then just conk out quicker than usual.

Hulk to italian tv: "If the situation with Spalletti is not gonna be solved soon, in january I will leave Zenit"

Spalletti: "Hulk can and say whatever he wants,I'll sub him again.Gazprom owner texted me saying 'good subs!'

http://www.twitter.com/tancredipalmeri

fucking lol

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Arsenal, Real Madrid, Milan and Oporto second of group.

Obviously we won't play against RM so that the rest. We can beat all of those with no problems.

Wes

venison crêpe
Reina gone in January! Buying back a player they let go on a free! An overrated striker for £15m!

Liverpool are amusing.

Why on earth would you ever take meth?

Cannabis, I understand
Same with E, LSD, mushrooms and the like

But heroin and crack? And even tobacco to a lesser extent. I just don't understand it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom