• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Reina gone in January! Buying back a player they let go on a free! An overrated striker for £15m!

Liverpool are amusing.

Reina won't be going, but Ince and Sturridge probably will happen. Ince you can't blame BRod for to be fair.

bud

Who, if you were forced, would you rather have sex with of these?

http://i.imgur.com/8wlC0.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

i feel like i'd able to have genuinely great in-depth conversations regarding matters such as life, death and love with the woman named 'jen carpenter's corpse'.

Anyone else find themselves grinning when a football gif is used outside if this thread, especially gaming-side? Someone used a Klopp gif in the Nu ni Koni demo thread

edit: I want to watch the MotD analysis of Garcia's performance against Everton, but I can't find it. Would like to watch one of his performance last night as well :(

Its just like watching Allen, underwhelming :p

Allen's gonna come into his own now I hope. Already given up on Sahin tbh, just don't think he has the mentality to play in either of our deeper midfield positions, and I'm not sure he has the positioning or directness to do it at the top of the triangle either

K1LLER7

Don't lie you know you're whelmed every time he touches the ball
It doesn't have the same effect as a Bebe cross does.

Allen's gonna come into his own now I hope. Already given up on Sahin tbh, just don't think he has the mentality to play in either of our deeper midfield positions, and I'm not sure he has the positioning or directness to do it at the top of the triangle either

I think Sahin would be one of those types of players similar to Lucas and Ramires, where it'll take them a season to get used to playing in the PL. I think if he stays at Liverpool, he could eventually be a top player for you guys. Allen tbh seems a very tidy player, similar to a Carrick type, but i've not seen if he's got that killer pass in him.

juve vs barca is what i want to see
Juve v Barca
United v Madrid

I think Sahin would be one of those types of players similar to Lucas and Ramires, where it'll take them a season to get used to playing in the PL. I think if he stays at Liverpool, he could eventually be a top player for you guys. Allen tbh seems a very tidy player, similar to a Carrick type, but i've not seen if he's got that killer pass in him.

Lucas and Ramires have always had brilliant attitudes though. There's something about the way Sahin carries himself on the pitch that makes me sceptical of his will to succeed here, a bit like Downing

Back off the Cilla abuse. She's a legend.

She's a legend because of the amount of time she's been around for, rather than anything she's done to contribute to our culture or media. Like Michael Parkinson, a decrepid relic that should have been left in the cupboard and forgotten about a couple of decades ago

Sahin's problem is that our team, I wouldn't say was built around him that might be too much, but developed in a way that all his strenghts were used perfectly and that made him look like a perfect DM/CM.

He's struggling to get into a similiar position at the new clubs and if Liverpool has a chance to keep him, they should do it. He's a great player and if they continue to give him matches, he will adjust his game and be a very important player for Liverpool, too.

K1LLER7

Lucas and Ramires have always had brilliant attitudes though. There's something about the way Sahin carries himself on the pitch that makes me sceptical of his will to succeed here, a bit like Downing
I've not seen much of him apart from the odd sky game and MOTD highlights so i don't see much of him. It may be the fact he's on loan or that he's in a new league and he's just not settled yet. I think in the second half of the season, as long as he gets games, he'll start to perform. Getting Lucas back in will help the midfield too.

Wes

venison crêpe
She's a legend because of the amount of time she's been around for, rather than anything she's done to contribute to our culture or media. Like Michael Parkinson, a decrepid relic that should have been left in the cupboard and forgotten about a couple of decades ago

Surprise Surprise and Blind Date were important parts of my childhood. They're what made me the emotional wreck I am today.

Have any of you seen Seeking a Friend for the End of the World? I thought it was going to be a comedy, but it turned out to be really depressing.

"I feel fine in St Petersburg, my family is fine and my son is fine," he told Premium Calcio after the match.

"But if the situation with Luciano Spalletti does not resolve itself, I could leave in January. I don't know if Italy would be my destination, but anything can happen."

In response to the attacker's remarks, Spalletti calmly responded: "Hulk does and says what he wants. I will have no qualms about replacing him again."

KuGsj.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Boy I know called Johnny Marr a knob on Twitter and he replied saying 'brilliant'. Boy then wrote on Facebook 'who even are the smiths anyway?'

sigh

Zabojnik

And tomorrow Chelsea will become the first holders to ever exit at the group stage. Assuming Juve have paid Shaktar on time.

They don't need cash. Their owner is fucking loaded. :/ Judging from the interviews and the reports from Donetsk, they have no intention whatsoever to play for anything less than 3 points tonight. As is should be, they have nothing to lose. We are fucked. Fucking away draw with Nordsomething and fucking Moses with that fucking goal in the last minute of extra time. Can't even count on luck, as we are totally jinxed in CL.

3rd place, sure! Happy!

See you soon!

"I feel fine in St Petersburg, my family is fine and my son is fine," he told Premium Calcio after the match.

"But if the situation with Luciano Spalletti does not resolve itself, I could leave in January. I don't know if Italy would be my destination, but anything can happen."

In response to the attacker's remarks, Spalletti calmly responded: "Hulk does and says what he wants. I will have no qualms about replacing him again."

KuGsj.gif

Sounds like the perfect player for Inter or Milan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom